DOA5U Eliot 1.04 Patch Discussion

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Time to give this forum some life. Found anything useful for Eliot in the v1.04 patch?

DontForkWitMe

6p+k now gives him some great juggle options and works as a great normal hit mid p launcher

Super heavies:
6p+k, (dash) instant 3p(x2) 2p+k 46p (62pt normal 76pt when 6p+k close hits)

Middle weight-genfu weight:
6p+k, (dash) instant 3p(x2) 6pp46p (65pt normal 79pt when 6p+k close hits)

light weights:
6p+k (dash) instant 3p, 2p+kp+k, 2p+k46p (72pt normal 86pt when 6p+k close hits)

The timing on this are pretty strict and you have to dash while buffering instant 3p for them to work so get yo practice on

Heres some scrubby followups for those who aren't adapt at instant 3p or don't want to risk dropping combos in this games shit netcode

6p+k, 66p46p
6p+k, 66p+k
6p+k, 236k

Last edited:

David Gregg

You're awesome @DontForkWitMe. :) Just saw an Understanding 1.04 thread and deathofaninja failed to comment on this so I'm thinking he doesn't realize what an impact 6P+K will make and most importantly how it's guaranteed. ;)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
You're awesome @DontForkWitMe. Just saw an Understanding 1.04 Post and deathofaninja failed to comment on this so I'm thinking he doesn't realize what an impact 6P+K will make and most importantly how it's guaranteed. ;)

I was asked to do a summary of the patch that would summarize what TN was trying to do with the characters. It's also a post that will grow with tips and hidden nerfs/buffs. If anything it's the communities post and take on the update from an overall stand-point.

Not to mention I am a 360 player, and once again I have been screwed from getting my hands on the patch.

David Gregg

I was asked to do a summary of the patch that would summarize what TN was trying to do with the characters. It's also a post that will grow with tips and hidden nerfs/buffs. If anything it's the communities post and take on the update from an overall stand-point.

Not to mention I am a 360 player, and once again I have been screwed from getting my hands on the patch.

Being a 360 player I feel your pain but regardless of if it's a summary or not, it's a significant change (guaranteed damage in the 62-86 range is nothing to blink at) that should be incorporated (I think at least).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD