DOA5U Helena Combo Thread

Saber

I know this works after a wall smash, but does this require strict timing in open space? I can get it to work if they don't tech, but with recovery set to on, the second hit of 214PP always whiffs for me.
It doesn't necessarily have to hit as long as you're still in advantage. Can you or anyone else check to see how many + frames Helena is at even after whiff? (I'm not at home and won't be till much later).

Hikari-Senca

She's at +0 when the second hit whiffs but the recovery is too long for her to do anything afterwards. If you just stop after the first hit and let them tech then you're at enough advantage to interrupt your opponent's attack. So it basically becomes a guessing game of whether or not they'll tech or stay on the ground and take the second hit. Which doesn't seem worth doing over 33P4P.

I know this works after a wall smash, but does this require strict timing in open space? I can get it to work if they don't tech, but with recovery set to on, the second hit of 214PP always whiffs for me.
Yes there is a strict time frame. If off by even a frame it won't work or the force tech will whiff. As soon as you do P you have to free cancel and buffer in the 214P:5:P

Omegan Eckhart

Helena & Kasumi:

(CH) 2F+K > 4P > 4P+K > 7P! >>> 8K > (TAG!) KK7K > (TAG!) > 66KP(F) > 4PP > (TAG!) 4PK > (TAG!) PP4K > (TAG!) PP4PK.

210 points of damage.

Being able to juggle an airborne opponent with 66K > 4PP is random looking but it works.

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

Helena & Kasumi:

(CH) 2F+K > 4P > 4P+K > 7P! >>> 8K > (TAG!) KKK > (TAG!) > 66KP(F) > 4PP > (TAG!) 4PK > (TAG!) PP4K > (TAG!) PP4PK.

210 points of damage.

Being able to juggle an airborne opponent with 66K > 4PP is random looking but it works.
Doesn'ts Kasumi's KKK End the combo??? o3 o

jjinkou2

I'm looking for a good tag combo between Kokoro and Helena. I have watched on YT a combo for DOA5 vanilla, but may be there is something better. Here below is what is proposed in the video.

Helena & Kokoro
4PPK (Tag) > 6P6P (Tag) > 7P (CB) > 7K (Launch) (Tag) > 3PPP (Tag) > 4PPP > 8 (Tag)

Omegan Eckhart

Doesn'ts Kasumi's KKK End the combo??? o3 o
I meant KK7K, my bad.
what are helena's "most damaged" combo ender after you've landed a CB? on light,medium,heavy weight I'm new to her please help~
66KP(P) is the strongest, 236PKP is second and then 33P4P I'd guess.

CB Combo's:
Lightweight: 8K > 66P > 33P > 33P4P
Mid Weight: BKO P+K > 4P+K > 4K >4PPP
Heavyweight: BKO 66P > 66KP(P)

ninjaguy446

I meant KK7K, my bad.

66KP(P) is the strongest, 236PKP is second and then 33P4P I'd guess.

CB Combo's:
Lightweight: 8K > 66P > 33P > 33P4P
Mid Weight: BKO P+K > 4P+K > 4K >4PPP
Heavyweight: BKO 66P > 66KP(P)
For lightweights if you do the midweight combo it does more damage (at wall you can replace 4K with a second 4P+K). ON Heavies, 8K BKO 4PK 33P4P does more damage

KwonJigglypuff

I like Marie's and Helena's alchemy in tag.
So far, my favourite thing to do is :

[Helena] 236PKP [Marie] 3P+KK [Helena] 33PP [Marie] PPP, 6PK (97) (119/C, 142/HC)

The animations are very sweet as well. If they ever have a tag move together, they should do something very elegant like a double gymnastic cartwheel.

picpic328.jpg

Nuke-Nin

Personal notes for when I stop playing Helena:
1: 1K2 is a fun way to get a free BKO~CB (everyone usually counters during the level 3 stun)
2: BKO4PKP usually works to go into 33P4P ender
3: BT T lets you use PP4 and your mixup options are either BT4P+K or a quick launch BT4K
4: BKO handslaps are not the "God help me!" button use something new!!!!!
5: Using Lorelei's tilted stage the combo challenge power launcher you can end with 236PKP into the breakable chains!

Last edited:

AsheMann21

I was experimenting on Helena's wall game to see if I could pull off some guaranteed combos.

~HELENA'S WALL COMBOS~
:236::P::+::K: :5: BKO :P::+::K: :5: :4::P::P::P:
[70 DMG]
-All weight classes

:214::P::+::K: :5: BKO :P::P::K: :5: :236::P::K::P:
[90 DMG]
-All weight classes

:214::P+K: :5: :6::P::P::K: :5: BKO :P+K: :5: :4::P::P::P:
[93 DMG]
-Does not work on Super Heavyweights

If you find any inconsistencies or errors, please let me know so I may correct them.

ninjaguy446

Basically in terms of wall combos landing 9K or 6P+K (IIRC) is your best bet because you can do:
9K W! 66H+K BKO 4PKK
After that you can go for the PFT or if they tech you can keep them at the wall. Not sure if you can replace 4PKK with 4PK 33P4P, but you might be able to on lighter weights.

Nuke-Nin

Either i'm blind or not searching hard enough (that must be the case) but do we have an untechables thread? or any untechable combos?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD