DOA5U is Free Entry at NEC 15 on December 5th

Today, Eric @BigE Gaming Small released the first trailer of North East Championship 15. The event is happening on December 5th to the 7th. In the trailer it is revealed that the tournament will be another free entry tournament.

The tournament will also have a $500 pot bonus. The trailer mentions it's a sponsorship by myself, but really it's from the donations given to Free Step Dodge. Your donations to this website have a higher probability of being used not only for this site, but for the community itself. The more donations the site gets, the more community support it can provide.

Note that even though the DOA5U tournament entry is free, you still have to pay for admission to the venue with the following fees;

Online Venue Registration: $30 till oct 1st than it will go up to $35

At The Door Venue Registration: $50?

Spectator Fee: $20

NEC 15 will be taking place in Philadelphia, PA from December 5th to December 7th. More information on the event can be found in the forums here.

logo.png

Hmm I don't know if I have exams around that time. If I can find a cheap ticket or a ride there, I'll go.

I like, I like. Let's see if NEC can have a turnout that can try to match SJ8's collosal turnout. If I'm fortunately not busy with work around that time, I'll see if I can attend.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD