DOA5U DOA5U KASUMI COMBO VIDEO!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Kasumi is capable of in ver. 1.04. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

(most combos should still work in 1.05 but some combos might be different due to the nerf to 4K, PPPK and 3PK)

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:Reptiles & Axouel2009
Combo Advice: UprisingJC

日本語バージョンこちらへ: 

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Nice work man. Yeah PKK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK doesn't work now for 3PKP. It's actually hard to time for PKK7K 6P+K 6P+K KK too which is still 115 on CH after a poke. PKK7K P+K seems a lot more consistent 9PK enders I got to work on a deep stun from 4KP with 3PP & such now. Yeah, good stuff :)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Nice work man. Yeah PKK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK doesn't work now for 3PKP. It's actually hard to time for PKK7K 6P+K 6P+K KK too which is still 115 on CH after a poke. PKK7K P+K seems a lot more consistent 9PK enders I got to work on a deep stun from 4KP with 3PP & such now. Yeah, good stuff :)

I still dont have access to the patch. I will confirm things as I get my hands on it .. but I didnt use 3PKP in the vid. The only combos with an example similar to the one you stated were done at threashold and max height so they should still work from those states hopefully... could you double check them if you have the time pls ? but I think hopefully all the combos in the vid should still work :)

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Very nice. The good thing is ... the combos shown here are still not everything, she has so much opportunities for juggling around. ♥

KwonJigglypuff

Happy to see that there are more videos. Hopefully Helena, Lisa or Christie will have one someday hehe.
Nice video, Kasumi has one of the most complicated combos for me, as i'm not used to her. Thanks for the tutorial.

KwonJigglypuff

Tulkas

Premium Donor
great work as usual @EMPEROR_COW, thank you very much, you have given some lights to me, perhaps she become my female main, I'm still the recruitment process in which the applicants are 6: kasumi, helena, kokoro, sarah, momiji and now phase4. I will take only one.

JKT

Thanks for this! I'm been playing her a lot lately, so this is very useful to improve my game!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD