DOA5U on vita

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yeah I have DOA5 for 360, PS3 and Vita. I would definitely buy a DOA5U copy for Vita also if they were to release it. Especially with how much fun it is to play on the vita with HajinShinobi and SomewhatMental whenever we are traveling.

David Gregg

I would even take a PSN download with a watered down version including all the characters, 5U's training mode, an arcade mode, and the new stages (again even if they need a downgrade).

A half-ass portable version is better than nothing imo.

akhi216

Standard Donor
David Gregg said:
I would even take a PSN download with a watered down version including all the characters, 5U's training mode, an arcade mode, and the new stages (again even if they need a downgrade).

A half-ass portable version is better than nothing imo.

This although it would be nice if they could lose the Plus gimmickry and do a straight up port.

Cla

Standard Donor
I am adding my support for a 5U+ and pledging to buy it if it existed.

I neglected to get serious about 5 due to not being able to put the time into it. I really like 5U and it would help me get MUCH MORE time with it if I had a portable version. If nothing else, they really need to do something so people who did get the 5+ don't feel ripped off by the fact that 5+ is now obsolete with the existence of 5U. How however much money it would cost to port 5U to Vita, I can promise they would make their money back.

David Gregg

I don't see why they wouldn't do it since the F2P would also exist for Vita users. That would draw in even more players who don't own a 360/PS3. I can't speak from fact since I use the 360 but they're saying lobbies are filling up like crazy on PSN due to the F2P

It would be rly damn nice if they made this for Vita. I like having my favorite shit portable. I'm gonna guess that the current vita version is dead tho. Debating on keeping it or trading it in? Choices, choices...

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
Would buy doa5u for vita and all related dlc. No question. Well except for x mas costumes :)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I was thinking about making this thread quite a while ago but I thought I would get the salt ripped out of my blood lol. Anyways, I definitely want DOA5UA for Vita, and this would be GREAT for PSVitaTV too. Portable DOA is the best form of DOA, because I can play DOA5 anywhere. (But I don't have a Vita) but if it does eventually come out for Vita, I'm saving up for one. Nuff said.

Jaguar360

I was thinking about making this thread quite a while ago but I thought I would get the salt ripped out of my blood lol. Anyways, I definitely want DOA5UA for Vita, and this would be GREAT for PSVitaTV too. Portable DOA is the best form of DOA, because I can play DOA5 anywhere. (But I don't have a Vita) but if it does eventually come out for Vita, I'm saving up for one. Nuff said.
Same. I've poured so much time in DOAD compared to the other Dead or Alives even though DOA3 and DOA5 are clearly better games than Dimensions. I would buy a Vita for DOA5U or another DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD