DOA5U DOA5U PSN Netplay Tournament (July 6th, 2014 @ 4PM EST)

MastaToken

Guess I'll try this again (LOL):

Rules:
- 3/5 Matches
- 3/5 Rounds
- Single Elim
- All Stages legal (unless otherwise stated)
- Character lock: Only allowed to switch if you lose
- All characters legal

Will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/token

Will be uploaded at www.youtube.com/mastatoken

If interested, please respond with PSN and Location (Will try to avoid EC vs WC connections unless impossible)

Any questions, please post down below.

Last edited:

TigerZhang

PSN: SaitoKojima (live in same household and use same PS3), but put "TigerZhang" as brackets
Location: Midwest Canada (basically right across the border from Detroit, Michigan)

Brute

Standard Donor
@MastaToken I edited the thread title to read "2014"
Unless you actually wanted it to say "2013" like you originally put, in which case you're advertising this about a year too late.

PSN: SaitoKojima
PSN: SaitoKojima (live in same household and use same PS3)
How the fuck are both of y'all gonna play in the same online tournament with the same PSNID on the same game system?

MastaToken

@MastaToken I edited the thread title to read "2014"
Unless you actually wanted it to say "2013" like you originally put, in which case you're advertising this about a year too late.

How the fuck are both of y'all gonna play in the same online tournament with the same PSNID on the same game system?

Thanks Brute...I was throwing up so many threads that I wasn't paying attention. Also, I know these two personally so I'll let them slide. Just try to use 2 different PSN's so there's no issues.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thanks Brute...I was throwing up so many threads that I wasn't paying attention. Also, I know these two personally so I'll let them slide. Just try to use 2 different PSN's so there's no issues.
You're gonna have problems if they get paired to fight each other at some point, haha

But good luck organizing it.

MastaToken

You're gonna have problems if they get paired to fight each other at some point, haha

But good luck organizing it.
Yeah, I'll just put a filler match on screen if need be. I've been running netplay tournaments for almost 2 years now...so I know ways around it if need be.

TigerZhang

Yeah, I'll just put a filler match on screen if need be. I've been running netplay tournaments for almost 2 years now...so I know ways around it if need be.

I'm taking the guess we most likely won't be matched up together. XD

I'm more than likely gonna be eliminated before that happens, anyways. XD

TigerZhang

If the internet searches serve me correctly, then our time zones are the same.
Like, when it's 4PM for you for the tournament, it will be 4PM for us here.

I think we have a good chance of being able to show up. :leifang:

TigerZhang

GGs to everyone who was there.

Shoutouts to being utterly defeated and throwing the match with an Alpha mirror because "fuck it". XD

Impact Finale

Damn...... i apologize for missing this..... i was sure it was 6pm my time. and i got off work and headed over but ...it was tooo late....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD