DOA6 Gameplay Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Matt posted a video on Twitter with Marie Rose's move list and here's some changes and new things I've seen:

-She has a new PP2K string, it'll probably use the 2H+K standing low as the ender
-She can now go into rondo from 3PK... (I wanna say 3PP but the video isn't really clear so I can't make out that string xD)
-Has a new KKK kick string instead of her old KK one. Can transition to Rondo at the end.
-Has a new 4H+K that can go into rondo.

Besides that it doesn't seem like they really touched her otherwise which is fine since her kit in LR imo seems like it's Ok enough.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Matt posted a video on Twitter with Marie Rose's move list and here's some changes and new things I've seen:

-She has a new PP2K string, it'll probably use the 2H+K standing low as the ender
-She can now go into rondo from 3PK... (I wanna say 3PP but the video isn't really clear so I can't make out that string xD)
-Has a new KKK kick string instead of her old KK one. Can transition to Rondo at the end.
-Has a new 4H+K that can go into rondo.

Besides that it doesn't seem like they really touched her otherwise which is fine since her kit in LR imo seems like it's Ok enough.
Paying close attention. Also, do you have a link?

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Waiting for Bayman gameplay so I can dissect that shit. Where is it man? Nobody cares about the man that cheated death bruv.

Post Bayman GP in here if you find any.

Macca Beam

Also interested in Bayman and Marie news. Checked him out in uh, 4, a while ago and I think I'm digging him
and i guess this was just to make it easy for con-goers to read but i hope the move names aren't gone

GarryJaune

My friend just tested DOA6 today

ground game is worse than DOA5LR,

you can't ground-hit opponent during a jungle as before,worsely,you can't really tech them up even your opponent decide to lie on floor

sorry my man zack...

Raansu

you can't ground-hit opponent during a jungle as before,worsely,you can't really tech them up even your opponent decide to lie on floor

sorry my man zack...

I'm cool with it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

sorry my man zack...

It's the first they've shown it, and I have no reason to believe they are finished designing the ground game. From what I hear it's only programmed to strings at the moment.

Probably one of the more touchier aspects of the game to make everyone happy. I liked the ground game best for DOA5: Ultimate, and in Last Round I struggled wrapping my head around it for some characters.

GarryJaune

:)I think KT probably cares too much about new comers,they are making DOA a superficial game.

Firstly auto combo plays a important role in system while not ever a single serious fighting game dare to,well that's fine ,we're unique.
secondly cutting of SE which used to be a watershed of noob&pro,well that's fine too because that's good for my palmaris‘ health(ok~ok~)
now literally removing force-tech....
Well,I can't excuse this anymore,this making the game ugly.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Let's just say it's the same as Marie's 3H+K, only difference is that it causes knockdown. And Rikuto is very pleased with this.
That is fire. If it's hard knockdown then there's a free grounded grab afterwards. That's looking to be so dope.

EDIT:
Stuff I noticed:
  • Bayman's Offensive Holds seem like they've been buffed in speed a tiny bit?
  • Hayate's Fatal Rush looks SICK now. Every time he teleports he leaves Mirages of himself that slowly fade away in game.
  • In the Forbidden Fortune stage, when you activate the danger zone that causes a ceiling hit, your opponent takes a VERY long time to get back up into idle. Not sure if SE is still gone.
  • Honokas (Bass "woiyaaaa" Taunt) stance is a 4-way mixup. There is a mid punch that looks to be a launcher (Looks like Tina's 4AP), a Low punch that looks similar to Bass' 1P, the OG unblockable Bass charage, and a new grab that looks like an OH.
  • There's a bug that starts P1 Back-Turned at the start of new rounds. Fix immediately.
  • Zack got his damage back lmao.
  • I see a new move from him, which I'm suspecting to be his new 236K. Hopefully it GBs on block because it KDs on hit.
  • At the end of the threshold and on counter hit, Zack's K now launches.
  • Sway K:K bounces irregularly high on NH.
There's definitely more but everything is off twitter videos and low level exhibitions.

Last edited:

Macca Beam

Firstly auto combo plays a important role in system while not ever a single serious fighting game dare to,well that's fine ,we're unique.
secondly cutting of SE which used to be a watershed of noob&pro,well that's fine too because that's good for my palmaris‘ health(ok~ok~)
now literally removing force-tech....
Well,I can't excuse this anymore,this making the game ugly.
tekken 7 has this now. also the only role in the system i see is making it easy to hold these auto combo users for days
on a positive note looks like they toned the slowdowns way down. the recent fights don't look like a stuttering cinematic turd anymore

GarryJaune

tekken 7 has this now. also the only role in the system i see is making it easy to hold these auto combo users for days
on a positive note looks like they toned the slowdowns way down. the recent fights don't look like a stuttering cinematic turd anymore
but in tekken7 these auto combos are useless,like KOF14 etc.
while DOA6 literally making these auto combos into core fighting system,you will see this button mash combos in pro matches

human013

but in tekken7 these auto combos are useless,like KOF14 etc.
while DOA6 literally making these auto combos into core fighting system,you will see this button mash combos in pro matches
BBTAG, UNIELst, KOF, and DBZF. Everyone cried oh the game has no depth/is for noobs/whatever word you want to use, its just a button mashing game now, game is released, people learn how to play it, and I'll let you figure it out yourself.

How many times will people repeat this cycle? It's baffling.

GarryJaune

BBTAG, UNIELst, KOF, and DBZF. Everyone cried oh the game has no depth/is for noobs/whatever word you want to use, its just a button mashing game now, game is released, people learn how to play it, and I'll let you figure it out yourself.

How many times will people repeat this cycle? It's baffling.
lol that is not my point

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD