DOA6 Gameplay Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Ceviche

It's her former 236pkp, because her new move is 236p. All her 9p , 6p and 3p series are now mixed up =_=.
9p is now 3p, 6p is now 46p, 3p is now 6p.
The new move could have been 46p, why all these inputs changes ?

Edit: and I think she now only has her 33p series available in Bokuho after 22.

Last edited:

just_me

Standard Donor
I just noticed it says “Fatal Rash” in the move lists… sounds nasty :p
Now you know that some Japanese guy transcribed this stuff lol

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Looks like Diego has 5 wall throws. The pseudo tech that he did against Rig from 66T in open space might of been 1PP after it.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'm sure being an employee gives him access to current builds lol.
That's the point xD

Also Zack's PPPP will be good for combo enders, same with 2KPPPP
236K is probably reverted back to DOA4 times.
(While Ducking) P+K might also be a mid launcher replacing the properties of the high one.
Zack can FR out of Ducking. Interesting.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if anyone shared this already but I saw this pic and it shows Frame data is returning and the menu is updated UI wise as well!

20180803-doa6-12.png

phoenix1985gr

I ve read there will be some sessions and even a side tournament for DOA6, anyone knows if it will be streamed? And if so when and where?

system11

Standard Donor
The more I watch of the stream, I really don't like what they've done to the game.

It's too fast, too flashy, too much emphasis on violence and impacts. The whole tone of the game has changed more to esports tastes, it's tremendously disappointing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Evo stream was so lit! I can't wait for tomorrow as well, I'm so excited for DOA6 and I feel like Kasumi will be one of the best this iteration! ^.^ Also remind me not to not take the twitch chat seriously because that chat was something else, like IDK what @Blackburry was smoking when he decided to insult me all because I didn't agree with Kasumi being worse than Phase 4 and her being "mid" tier.... Regardless I can't wait to see more, do you guys think they'll show anorher character reveal when Evo ends??

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD