Leclair

doa festival & Beta comparison​
1548087949645.gif
1548087984325.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
doa festival & Beta comparison​

Her skin tone looks a bit more detailed and slightly sharper/darker on the right. Everything else looks the same imo, I don't think they really removed the bang movement, i noticed in earlier builds that her bangs would move the same on all stages like how Ryu's scarf would and his ponytail would in DOA5. I think the bang movement is still in but they're gonna use it on stages where wind would realistically be heavily blowing on, like say the Road Rage stage and maybe the hidden garden stage and gym stage near the fan. I don't want to see her bangs blowing like that in the wrestling stage or the lab or museum stage where it's in an indoors environment xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Are we honestly going to compare two stamp sized gifs? XD
Oh, well...the biggest difference none of you noticed: There's depth of field blur on the left and no DOF on the right. In the beta it was sometimes there, sometimes not. I guess it will be consistently there during intros and win poses in the final game.

Macca Beam

can't believe i put my face against the screen for 15 seconds
face meshes look the same to me. it's way better when the bang moves though

Jadeinchains

Lisa have no other options tho. Sis is serving ‘can I speak to your manager?’ Hair.
Ouch xD its low key true tho, she should try a lace front tho like Christie did in DOA5LR when she had longer hair in some DLC outfits

I'm hoping she atleast has her silver hair option, I hope she has more than that though. There's lots of hairstyles that she could have that would look so good on her.

Atahotaku

Hmmm gimme a sec...kt could never View attachment 27328

Yeih, X-MEN mashup!

Elaborating...

Kasumi - Phoenix
Zack - Cyclops
Hayabusa - Wolverine
Hayate - Nightcrawler
Ayane - Psylocke
Bass - Juggernaut
Tina - Lifeguard
Leifang - Jubilee