DOA6 Graphics Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Kokoro fans: *acting like Momiji/Zafina fans on twitter* "GIVE US MORE GAMEPWAAAAYS!"
IGN and others: *post Kokoro gameplay*
Kokoro: "GIVE US MORE COSTUMES, EVEN THOUGH ONLY TWO OF THE OTHER MANY COSTUMES ARE SHOWN!"
IGN and Others:
giphy.gif

juliusxcix

Kokoro fans: *acting like Momiji/Zafina fans on twitter* "GIVE US MORE GAMEPWAAAAYS!"
IGN and others: *post Kokoro gameplay*
Kokoro: "GIVE US MORE COSTUMES, EVEN THOUGH ONLY TWO OF THE OTHER MANY COSTUMES ARE SHOWN!"
IGN and Others:
giphy.gif
speak on kokoro less.

Baji Breakdancer

Onryoki

Standard Donor
um no one is talking about how my girl, kokoro, is the only character in the GAME to use a prop in her win pose. legends ONLY.
I mean she needs something compensate with for looking like a muppet in her render.
Oh so no one's going to talk about Tina just committing homicide. We just going to focus on Kokoro, and hair all day, while this bitch is out there putting men in their graves.

Rig after receiving a knee to his face
A20EF076-4F56-4260-8E34-2322405659E6.jpeg

All jokes aside though, the game looks really good now, I do hope Nyo’s wings get fixed though because it really bothers me.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Since this is the graphics thread I will mention: I love Tina's new air grabs. They look really cool, and I love the knee to the face. Tina deserves preferential treatment.

Brute

Standard Donor
Moveset additions/alterations are really all over the place, visually speaking. Marie's new stuff looks great both from a visual standpoint and from a gameplay perspective. The new stuff I've seen from Lisa doesn't seem to be all that interesting gameplay-wise, but it's visually quite cool. Then there's Hayabusa... *shudders* Excessive particle effects contaminating standard movelists is bad. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Leifang

Maybe other people have mentioned this before, but Leifang's Jann Lee-inspired gear is really sick, maybe my favorite

I think it’s an ode to classic kung fu movies where there’s inexplicable dust to emphasize impact.

Samo Hung and Jackie Chan could be fighting in a sterilized clean room and it would still look like they’re coming out of a dust storm.
It’s definitely my favorite.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD