DOA6 Graphics Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Apparently Eliot and Brad were just announced in Famit su but there's no screenshot or trailer yet! :eek:

What?! O:
Come on Famitsu gimme those tiny, stamp sized images of them, can't wait, lol:

tenor.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
By the way...they haven't yet shown anything regarding spectator mode and its photo mode? I hope they are expanding on it and not restricting it somehow or fucking it up completely. I trust Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo is aware that good photo modes and a big game photography community is a powerful and for them very cheap/free marketing tool to keep their game relevant and to reach and attract new people. If they are doing it well DOA photos will be all over social media. I will be doing my part on forums and Twitter. :)

Last edited:

HHH816

hopefully honoka and raidou copy some of it.

btw the official japanese doa6 site is in maintenance

maybe we can see eliot and brad there first

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gamble Paradise confirmed!
And Kasumi got the outfit I always WANTED!!

7b450aa77bfed0988591293038795adb (1).jpg

I think it's her deluxe costume! And Eliots new default looks amazing too!<3 it's a shame they gave him his alternate hair tho, I prefer his doa5 default hair <.< Hopefully his new render comes out clear soon so I can use it as my avatar! ^.^

The new stages seems like the inside of the Taylor bar and gamblers paradise but it's hard to tell with the Famitsu scans...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Also the Famitsu text didn't say much but it basically confirmed that Eliot will be playing differently style wise, so Gen Fu has definitely taught him some things so he's definitely been cut from the base roster xD

Is there supposed to be another character reveal after them or are they last to be shown period?

KwonJigglypuff

Also the Famitsu text didn't say much but it basically confirmed that Eliot will be playing differently style wise, so Gen Fu has definitely taught him some things so he's definitely been cut from the base roster xD

Is there supposed to be another character reveal after them or are they last to be shown period?

There has to be more until February. At least 2 unrevealed characters (hopefully Leon is one of them).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
@Tyaren they got rid of his egghead ❤️ Lmao

Eliot, looks really good. Can’t say the same about Brad Wong, jfc what an ugly ass train wreck... like his costume though!
Raidou, and maybe Leon May be revealed next.

KwonJigglypuff

@Tyaren they got rid of his egghead ❤️ Lmao

Eliot, looks really good. Can’t say the same about Brad Wong, jfc what an ugly ass train wreck... like his costume though!
Raidou, and maybe Leon May be revealed next.

My bet is that it could be Rachel and Momiji as a detective duo, or Leon and a guest.
Or a third character to create the hype?? A furry? Anything can happen...

Onryoki

Standard Donor
My bet is that it could be Rachel and Momiji as a detective duo, or Leon and a guest.
Or a third character to create the hype?? A furry? Anything can happen...
They’re not in, Momiji and Rachel would’ve gotten a poster. Shimbori already stated that 6 won’t have any guests at launch, so expecting a guest at release is just delusional. The only characters that still got a chance besides Raidou are Gen, Ein, Leon or Alpha-152. Their chances are quite small but still exist.

KwonJigglypuff

They’re not in, Momiji and Rachel would’ve gotten a poster. Shimbori already stated that 6 won’t have any guests at launch, so expecting a guest at release is just delusional. The only characters that still got a chance besides Raidou are Gen, Ein, Leon or Alpha-152. Their chances are quite small but still exist.

Thanks for details.
So weird to have the last reveals being unpopular/deceased characters... So only 2 characters left? Leon and Alpha-Lauren? :D

Revealing Gen Fu and Raidou as the last two characters seems more likely, but not very exciting (not for me, but for the average players). At least improve their movelists..

And having Ein makes no sense.. except if they make him a proper separate character with a new look, a story and a revamped style.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD