DOA6 Graphics Thread

Leclair

BITCH I LOVE SILVER HAIR IN DARK SKIN TONES AND SHE’D LOOK SO GOOD WITH THIS HAIRSTYLE THIS IMAGE LITERALLY LEFT MY WEAVE KASUMI’D
Iconic truly

Sis’s new weave is scamming her way into doa6.
1548110148986.jpeg

Last edited:

N1ce Dreams

Since we have been talking about and comparing DOA6 with the new Mortal Kombat 11, here's a video of just the MK11 character models in 360° view:

You can like the art direction or not, but on a technical level these models are not only the by far best of any fighting game, but they are among the best of any game this generation. Super impressive. O:
They do look very very good, but they still move and fight like cardboard. Which in turn makes them not as good imo.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay but can we talk about something else than hair? Because at this point it’s rather annoying.
Anyway,
8832EEA1-B223-4EFF-9286-147116F75A16.jpeg
F54D0672-4B8B-4940-9562-903CFA564EA6.jpeg

I love Nyotengu, I really do, but they could’ve at least improve the wings, the feathers still look fake and look a little low res to me. (I hope this finally sparks a new conversation, got sick and tired of the hair argument).

Dionysus

Aside from the textures, the wings still have the problem that they have no transition from the skin and are just sort of glued on awkwardly, but almost nothing with winged characters can make that look good so the least they can do is make the wings themselves nice.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah, Nyo's wings... :/ When I first watched her reveal trailer it looked as if they were improved (model-wise and texture-wise), but after better quality screens were released we could see that other than a new texture, which does look more like leather than feathers, they didn't improve anything. Because of the leathery texture the wings actually look worse now. It's a recurring trend when looking at the models more closely.

I'm interested to see how they/if they improved the model of Nyo's face. Seen in profile Nyo actually as a very low-polygon chin in DOA5. Something that always annoyed me when taking photos of her. I'll make a photo of what I mean later.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I know Team Ninja doesn’t have the funds of NRS, but they could’ve made the wings look more like this:
76027BB4-8C36-4A73-82B7-BA3110300240.jpeg

Injustice 1: isn’t the best looking fighter, but at least the wings look more defined than Nyo’s. Like @Tyaren said, they have a leathery texture which makes them really ugly. If they can improve the fur from this: (this outfit really needs to return).
66CB33BA-5F93-4E9B-BD9D-DA2F54F82143.jpeg

To this:
15298898-6147-4F13-9F16-77DEE20E82C4.jpeg

I am pretty sure they can improve the wings as well. Team Ninia if you’re reading this, make Nyo’s wings look like wings. Thank you, and thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD