DOA6 interviews

Raansu

So apparently the lack of a PC beta was they were afraid of data miners. Fair enough I guess. Still doesn't explain why the xbox didn't have a beta.

K. : I’ve seen in the game that you have an e-sports mode. Can you tell me more about it ?

Y. S. : So in e-sports, if you pause the game, you are automatically disqualified, so in this mode, we disabled the menu button to avoid any accidents and you need to press the menu button much longer if you want it to really pop up. This is the first step. We’ll analyze over time what e-sports requires and what sets it apart from private matches to add features later down the line.​

This is actually fantastic.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New article out from Twinfinite!

https://twinfinite.net/2019/01/dead-or-alive-6-preview/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It seems like more costumes are unlockable from the quest mode, I figured that so the costumes we saw locked in the beta aren't the only ones!

Another interesting thing is that character episodes are returning and it seems like story mode will be very extensive. And there's also outfits that will show alot of skin, so there should hopefully be a good amount of outfits for everyone. And sub tutorials are in the story mode as well

And jiggle physics of course are in but apparently it's more prominent than builds we've already seen so far

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Coming back to the sexyness of the game, it’s on the same level as DOA 5, and there are some adjustments possible. We’ll take the community’s feedback to patch the game and making it more or less… Excessive, if need be. Like the extent of the deterioration of the clothes, that we can adjust fairly easily. What I’m saying is that we didn’t censor ourselves and stuck to DOA 5’s level, but the door’s open to adjustments if the community dislikes something.

DOA5 level is definitely what I want for the sexyness, and the clothes deterioration should be an option like jiggle physics so players themselves can adjust their own. I await the time to give My feedback.

N1ce Dreams

Tell me when you see it.... XD
ea7c442a0c4f176382d0120f3b13lb65.JPG

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just read through it and from what i could understand, it seems like Nico is paying close attention to the mysterious power of "Suixiang"... Im guessing that's Honoka since she has a mysterious power and her picture was shown in that same article area. XD

Also Quest mode will have 96 tasks total, but the article said more will be added in "the" update. So either there's gonna be a day one patch and they'll add more that way or there's gonna be an update shortly down the line where they'll add more.

Also Quest mode apparently centers around Nico since the translation says "The new "DOA Quest" is based on the newly-launched talented young girl scientist NiCO. She described a series of tasks for the DOA conference participants to wait for the player to challenge.". That's probably where that "DOA simulator" picture stems from.

N1ce Dreams

I just read through it and from what i could understand, it seems like Nico is paying close attention to the mysterious power of "Suixiang"... Im guessing that's Honoka since she has a mysterious power and her picture was shown in that same article area. XD

Also Quest mode will have 96 tasks total, but the article said more will be added in "the" update. So either there's gonna be a day one patch and they'll add more that way or there's gonna be an update shortly down the line where they'll add more.

Also Quest mode apparently centers around Nico since the translation says "The new "DOA Quest" is based on the newly-launched talented young girl scientist NiCO. She described a series of tasks for the DOA conference participants to wait for the player to challenge.". That's probably where that "DOA simulator" picture stems from.
Does that mean that NiCO is like the person who oversees your progress and narrates through quest mode? If so sounds pretty cool and suits her since she's a scientist who collects data.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does that mean that NiCO is like the person who oversees your progress and narrates through quest mode? If so sounds pretty cool and suits her since she's a scientist who collects data.
I suppose so, that also explains why she's the one standing there as well too, I thought there was an option to switch out but I guess she's always gonna be at the side which I guess is for the player to get used to her. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That was an interesting read, so basically the clothes rip feature was kept tame so it could actually sell but they have plans to up the ante with it if that's what fans want in the game xD

I think if they do up the ante it should be no different from what we saw in DOA5LR with the clothes rip, but it's probably best they keep the more ripped gear as DLC so no complaints come from Sony in regards to buying the game digital or something

Also here's another interview article in regards to Momiji:

https://twinfinite.net/2019/01/dead-or-alive-6-dlc-momiji/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here's basically the gist:

-First batch of DLC is already being worked on but long term plans are still in the air.

-According to Shimbori, guest characters "depends on the approval from other parties and on the partnerships that Team Ninja might be able to make. If other developers want their characters in Dead or Alive 6, that’s a possibility, but if the fans demand it, there might be more fighters from the DOA series. At the moment, it’s hard to tell what the balance will be. characters that might be added even from outside the fighting genre, or from beyond gaming in general. That being said, this is all in his head for now."

This basically means that anyone could be added like how 2B and Noctis and Negan aren't really fighters but appear in SC6 and T7.

-Momiji he is aware that fans want her back, and he said if the game does well there will be a chance she can return. So she probably isnt included in the first 3 DLC character slots.

-He said that there's also the possibility for more DOA fighters from the DOA series if fans demand it so we can probably expect some returnees or more importantly, new original fighters xD

I didn't see any mention of Rachel so idk if she's axed as well but if she is it's no surprise since she's not as popular as Momiji

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD