DOA6 interviews

Macca Beam

I find it pretty unsettling that despite all these materials, you still cannot grasp Shimbori's final form. Every article paints him as a different person, interviews have next to no reliability because they're always in some language that's not Japanese, then followed up with the inevitable "the translation was totally wrong guys" or "you misunderstood", while each person in the masses has a Shimbori in their mind that suits their own narrative. Are we sure this guy even exists at all?

Memes aside, did they say there's an option to disable the clothes rip? Nothing to do with prude, I just never particularly liked looking at tattered hobo clothing and the idea of turning them up doesn't sound too promising.

Raansu

I mean, to be fair, he isn't wrong. Who honestly wants to deal w/ laggy players and their issues, whether it's their mcdonalds wifi or poor specs that cause performance problems?

Wifi can be avoided so I'm not concerned by that and for poor specs I feel like locking you out of ranked is pretty reasonable if you don't reach solid 60fps.

Personally, I'd rather not have to buy 3 copies of the game to play with friends who are all over the place.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
From the Actugaming post you learn: big improvements to be made after launch and Day 1 patch, if that wasn't announced already.

Didn't learn anything new from the cross-platform interview.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Wifi can be avoided so I'm not concerned by that and for poor specs I feel like locking you out of ranked is pretty reasonable if you don't reach solid 60fps.

Personally, I'd rather not have to buy 3 copies of the game to play with friends who are all over the place.
l0l absolutely. I was on my knees thanking God that TN actually added this for DOA6. Now we can skip wifi warriors right on the spot. I also agree w/ locking people out of rank as well.

legibifou

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I post here 2 new interviews :
https://www.games.ch/dead-or-alive-6/vorschau/preview-hiagi/ (already posted by Vigoorian King in the DOA encyclopaedia)
https://multiplayer.it/articoli/dead-or-alive-6-nostro-provato-compagnia-del-director.html

We don't learn a lot of things. . .
It will be possible to buy/unlock some costumes with in-game money.
And it is mentioned that there would be 14 stages (It was said 15 in another interview. . .) :-(
The first interview article review also mentions dozens of new costumes, that sounds promising :-D I just hope they're genuine new costumes and not just recolors or older DLC outfits like Honok's casual costume that they consider "new" xD

juliusxcix

I post here 2 new interviews :
https://www.games.ch/dead-or-alive-6/vorschau/preview-hiagi/ (already posted by Vigoorian King in the DOA encyclopaedia)
https://multiplayer.it/articoli/dead-or-alive-6-nostro-provato-compagnia-del-director.html

We don't learn a lot of things. . .
It will be possible to buy/unlock some costumes with in-game money.
And it is mentioned that there would be 14 stages (It was said 15 in another interview. . .) :-(
10 stages confirmed.
11. the boxing/workout ring
12. dojo
13. new mist hallways
14. ???

Reactions: YEH

legibifou

10 stages confirmed.
11. the boxing/workout ring
12. dojo
13. new mist hallways
14. ???

Well I really hope that the "sweat" DOA5 stage (the boxing) is not an actual stage. (In DOA5 we have for exemple some story scenes in the freedom survivor, but it wasn't a playable stage).

I think that "zero" stage is the same that the one we saw in the phase 4 trailer. In its description, it talks about freefall, so it would make sense.

And not sure that the "dojo" is counted as a stage.

I really hope that the 4 stages left are totally new (except aerial garden).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well I really hope that the "sweat" DOA5 stage (the boxing) is not an actual stage. (In DOA5 we have for exemple some story scenes in the freedom survivor, but it wasn't a playable stage).

I think that "zero" stage is the same that the one we saw in the phase 4 trailer. In its description, it talks about freefall, so it would make sense.

And not sure that the "dojo" is counted as a stage.

I really hope that the 4 stages left are totally new (except aerial garden).
I don't think that stage and the stage seen in Phase 4's trailer are the same since the intros start in different areas, they're probably both connected to MIST but I think that's it.

I also think Aerial gardens is gonna be in, or at least whichever stage Kasumi is in in this gif since we haven't seen a stage with these fireflies yet iirc

SaihateDYNAMO

I don't think that stage and the stage seen in Phase 4's trailer are the same since the intros start in different areas, they're probably both connected to MIST but I think that's it.

I also think Aerial gardens is gonna be in, or at least whichever stage Kasumi is in in this gif since we haven't seen a stage with these fireflies yet iirc

I really truly think TN is trolling us with the fireflies. Watch it end up being a cutscence-exclusive Aerial Gardens exhibit at the DOA Museum!!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really truly think TN is trolling us with the fireflies. Watch it end up being a cutscence-exclusive Aerial Gardens exhibit at the DOA Museum!!!
That sounds wild xD it could also be the night time version of the hidden garden stage too, Maybe after Ryu and Hayate fought Kasumi intervened or something and they used the fireflies for that specific scene. I mean they did use the destroyed lab for the DOA5 story mode only xD

juliusxcix

something that bugged me about the story snippets is theyre taking place in the museum?? like, thats... weird. marie and honoka were in the danger zone. tina, eliot and some others were in the bar scene. i really hope this stage isnt used a lot in the story.

Vigoorian King

Cafe Douglas might also be a stage, it was shown in 2 trailers + it's the only area out of the ones mentioned in the picture below that hasn't been confirmed to be playable.

ozjcZ5V.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think that stage will be used alot tbh, the museum is located in the DOATEC facility so any story scene that's in the cafe, Colliseum, danger zone, and such is probably in that area because its on tournament grounds. DOA5 had that set up too where since the Taylor bar and the Oil Rig where located on DOATEC grounds alot of scenes took place in those areas too.

legibifou

That sounds wild xD it could also be the night time version of the hidden garden stage too, Maybe after Ryu and Hayate fought Kasumi intervened or something and they used the fireflies for that specific scene. I mean they did use the destroyed lab for the DOA5 story mode only xD

I don't think that TN would have teased us with the "aerial garden" post, saying something like "For you, where is Kasumi ? ". It meant that we were able to understand what they said.
I don't know if I am clear XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD