DOA6 merch you'd like to see?

Shining_Wave

DOA has always had a skimpy selection unlike, say, SF.

13490746_1104771589561873_6094186579845183374_o_1024x1024.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anything besides boob mouse pads and bathroom posters that I'll actually be able to leave hanging around the house, like maybe DOA6 character render room posters, hoodies and clothes and bags and keychains with DOA6 logos and characters on them, and maybe even phone cases and controller covers and such.

I also wouldn't mind high quality figurine statues like they did for Kasumi and Marie Rose and Honoka near the end of DOA5's life span, Kasumi's DOA6 costume would look good as a figurine with the tight sleek suit and her flowing long ponytail <3 and maybe a special edition PS4 using Kasumi's DOA6 render artwork could be good too like that old prototype Kasumi Xbox they did around the time 2U came out

DDominguez

Definitely some quality statues. Theres no shortage of cheap looking figures already out there. But I'd want something that'd I'd be proud to display on my nerdshelf.

Thinking like Rise of the Tomb Raider or DSIII CE levels.

Also I know its not common for video games unfortunately but I'm a big fan of the 3d glass laser engraving aesthetic. It would be so cool to see character models done this way! xO

Attachments

• 81sD1lH3FOL._SX466_.jpg
    81sD1lH3FOL._SX466_.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 88

Kasumi-Phase-X

DOA has always had a skimpy selection unlike, say, SF.

When you have a franchise that is based on attractive female characters especially from a 17+ franchise (when DOAX was released) and spinoff titles that is based around swimsuits having "skimpy selection" is what to expect from merchandise section, SF Brand haven't put much effort into sex appeal until SFV DLC, so you don't get much "skimpy selection". DOA does have figures that doesn't revolve around skimpy outfits if you go out of your way to find them.

On Topic: DOA had plenty of merchandise from figures, calendars, playing cards, mousepads etc. so it would be nice to see merch that DOA has never tired before through out its career like DOA Plush and DOA Swimsuit Illustration (like SF Swimsuit Comics) all in 2D images from a variety of artist (even though DOA has an artbook with illustration but it was with 3D character models from DOAX-DOAX2).

RetroMe91

I would love nendroids! A wider variety of figures too. I have the DOAX2 Ayane figure and a preorder on the Bunny Marie Rose figure, but I want Lisa, Nyotengu, Helena, Rig, or even Diego as figures. Hell I would even consider a figure of Tamaki from DOAXVV. Haha

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Anything DOA I collect, but I stay away from their new trend in more recent years to really push the mouse pads.

I think those are a waste of valuable space. Collecting Dead or Alive stuff is expensive, and getting the more tasteful stuff that looks official is even more expensive.

As far as my collection goes I have all of the games in every region, almost all of the gashapon, the Kasumi blue xbox set, DOA 3 and 4 arcade sticks, an original DOA2 Dreamcast Ein shirt, all of the strategy guides, and almost all of the sound tracks.

If I would want something at this point it would be a DOA lore book complete with everything DOA.

Another thing that would be cool is a complete DOA5 record book with all of the tournament outcomes and whatnot.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@Matt Ponton maybe fans can do some DOA6 posters for the FSD store?

The shop is capable of selling posters, but the printer I think asks too much for them... and the posters couldn't have any actual screen shots or logos on them which are typical of fan posters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD