DOA6 New Character Speculation

werewolfgold

Eh, I've seen some stuff get deleted before, especially outside of "designated threads". I'm just saying use good judgment.

Last edited:

Atahotaku

He's fine, as long as its not showing nipple, meat stick, meaty canals, or butt hole he has nothing to worry about, plus members have posted worse xD

Haha, the game itself has given us more risky costumes xD It's just ecchi, nothing to worry about, I think (?)

If anything I would be grateful if any of you would post images like that. Tch, how ungrateful, people... xP

Last edited:

Banana56

I think the female character will be someone both western & eastern fans will enjoy. If she’s too western friendly (Tina, Mila, Christie) she’ll end up being less popular. If she’s too eastern friendly (Marie Rose, Honoka) she may be labeled in a negative light among the “hardcore” (coughdudebrocough) FG fanbase.

So someone like D.va who is loved everywhere would be great. Cute, sexy, & cool with personality.

image0.gif

image1.gif

HHH816

they sell her padded mouse pad in japan, so high chances she's eastern friendly.

btw i want girl has the wits and like to pretend to be bitchy but innocent

Banana56

In no way, shape, or form would a Kpop Idol be worse then another Kawaii schoolgirl character

Then again, I seem to be part of the non-vocal group of people who is actually cool with cutesy female characters

Both are far more interesting then the short haired body building Russian female soldier western dudebro appealing character who some seem to be pushing for

Last edited:

Macca Beam

i will take a second pink haired airheaded pig over a kpop idol because the latter is associated with a form of music that belongs in the sixth circle of hell.

Both are far more interesting than the short haired body building Russian female soldier western dudebro appealing character who some seem to be pushing for
i agree with this though

juliusxcix

tina, lisa, christie and mila can have kpop outfits. none of them are korean but they fit the girl crush vibe. or kokoro, kasumi, marie and honoka. as a cuter concept

Macca Beam

so it's not a pink haired airheaded pig nor a kpop idol. given how every trailer up to this point has been fairly down-to-earth i don't think anybody predicted this development

good shit all around. the stage looks amazing too

KnacKrover

Interesting fighting style: A

Character design: based on Marie Rose F-

BG story: B+

Overall: C+
NiCO

okay....next month probably will be time to reveal Eliot, Brad Wong and the one to people who really request the most :genfu:
give the strongest man be based-roster for god's sake! I know that TN is going to abandon him anyway

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD