DOA6 New Character Speculation

Tina2040_

I wouldn't be mad if they scrapped Rachel and Momiji, but knowing the fanbase of course they'll riot.
Honestly I want there to be some cuts and shuffles just for the sake of it, or have the more classic characters as unlockables (like Ayane and Tina).

P2p1mbs

Honestly I want there to be some cuts and shuffles just for the sake of it, or have the more classic characters as unlockables (like Ayane and Tina).

Those characters still have a role in the story, it wouldnt make sense for them to be unlockable.

Toxic901

Well that brings the total up to 2.

Versus the what, 8 Japanese girls?

On Mila. I heard at one point she wasn't liked by Japanese but western people seem to range from neutral to like her. I doubt that shed be cut, but I imagine she'll just be another crowdfiller like hitomi from now on.

They won't cut leon again after what happened when they cut him from 5 thinking nobody wanted him
I like mila. I hope she's a starting character. They don't even have to worry about covering her up she has shorts

Tina2040_

I like mila. I hope she's a starting character. They don't even have to worry about covering her up she has shorts

I want them to push her in terms of story; give her Tina's place and make Tina like Gen-Fu. I said what I said.

Leifang

Since Jann Lee is in DOA6. If Leifang returns to challenge him once more. Will TeamNinja let those two develop a romantic relationship. Leifang ending in DOA5, shows they liked each other.

Banana56

Hope it’s a younger male character this time, Eliot is all alone.

A new male and female probably means no VV girls for the initial lineup (I could see them as DLC though) unless they wouldn’t be considered new.

Derock

I like to see a fighter based on this guy.

I really wished but judging from other franchises: Tekken succeeded (Raven, until 7), Street Fighter ALMOST got it, BUT we got Rufus... and then they need to think up a good story and personality to make him likable to the audiences and avoid the stereotypes.

Tina2040_

Hope it’s a younger male character this time, Eliot is all alone.

A new male and female probably means no VV girls for the initial lineup (I could see them as DLC though) unless they wouldn’t be considered new.
The VV girls are already confirmed as not being in DOA6. There's an interview in the DOA6 section.

delSai

Aside from only liking Tamakis design, i would want the VV girls as dlc just so aside from costumes there's "bigger" support for the game. The way Capcom supports SFV with characters every year is pretty cool, that kind of support for DOA would be amazing.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

dd0.gif

Onryoki

Standard Donor
They already confirmed that the VV characters won’t be in 6 since they’re not fighters. Stop trying to make the VV girls happen because they’re not gonna happen.

For a new fighter I want a Judo and aikido fighter, or a black spider clan ninja that helps Donovan and phase 4.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean, we can't drop the possibility. Shimbori said launch characters. This does not deconfirm DLC and game upgrade etc.

All this "Won't be in DOA6", I fear it just means "They'll be in DOA6U~!".

This is only the vanilla build. I am willing to bet 99% that DOA6 will get an entire game upgrade with a new health bar etc. Literally the same type idea as DOA5 > DOA5U but it may not take the word Ultimate. It might even be called DOA6+ or DOA6++ or DOA6 -Insert title name here-.

2020 is my bet on this.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD