DOA6 New Character Speculation

UpSideDownGRUNT

Honoka will at the least be in the game with that stealth leak, so that's something.

I want to see Ein return but probably not, at least Hitomi exists so I'm not completely lost if no Ein.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Ein isn't going anywhere. Him and his club fishnets are probably here to stay. They made bank off of his DLC costumes in 5 and I saw him a ton online.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Did we play the same game? lol I was basically the only Ein whenever I played. Well... the only Ein that didn't just spam 236/46P
Sure we did! I've been playing 5 since release on PS3 and then again on PS4. I've seen a lot of him. Sure maybe sometimes people pulled him out just to troll people but I also matched up against a lot of people that were brutally efficient with his pressure and oki game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

As long as they keep his DOA2 leathers I don't care what they do with him.

Hitomi will probably be safe costume wise, I don't see them straying from Tank top + Skinny jeans or full denim.

As for NEW characters I'd to see a buff tough gal like a Yanki or something. And a REAL Aikido practioner like Asuka.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just want a DOA version of these characters tbh xD I mean like appearance wise, not really clothes wise, and maybe personality wise:oops:

lili-rochefort-tekken7-render-clean.jpg

dff-onion-knight-wielder-of-the-sword-b.jpg

The only characters I care about returning is Phase, Eliot, and Ein I suppose

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm down for even more df3+4 and matterhorn in my life.
Me too xD Marie Rose I feel like they didn't go that far into the whole dance style, I would like a girl who only uses dance moves like lili does. I love it since Lili doesn't look like she hits hard at all but the health bar shows otherwise <3

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Reality of that situation is, unfortunately, that Harada would probably never let TN bring in one of his girls.

Dionysus

I was never too hot on including the VV characters, at most I thought it might be cool if they had extra time left after putting in all the old cast. As far as guest characters go, I don't know much about the companies involved and such, but I do like playing Lili in Tekken too so it would be nice to see her. Maybe 2B from Nier Automata, the protagonist from Drakengard 3, or Kaine from Nier would be cool, as a Yoko Taro fan. I'm mostly just hoping as much of the old people get in as possible. Nobody seems to like Naotora but I did btw.

Jadeinchains

...Hmm well you all know before I even say her name who I am really wanting to see. And yeah so no VV characters in DOA6, I'm okay with that honestly. So now today we have that Sony thing with doa6 today at 1:30pm...( whatever that means for me I don't even know? ) so it will be interesting to see what we see there ( not expecting a reveal though )

Yuffie

Ok so if you take out the VV girls, VF, Mai, Alpha and Naotora Ii what would be the character count?
The NG girls aren't considered guests are they?

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Ok so if you take out the VV girls, VF, Mai, Alpha and Naotora Ii what would be the character count?
The NG girls aren't considered guests are they?
28 Total if you discount all guest characters and anyone from the side games that hasn't made a main series debut. This number is also factoring in the high probability that we'll keep Honoka, Marie Rose, Momiji, Rachel, Phase 4, and Raidou.

Yuffie

Wonder if Mila would be cut. While she is not the least popular, was she received well by the fans?
Then there's the rumor that Ein and Leon wouldn't make it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD