DOA6 OST

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thank you so much for these, Road Rage and the DOA Colliseum ones are my shit, they go so hard! <3 Idk how to feel about ship stage OST tho, I feel it's missing something, same with the stage seen in Kokoro's trailer, it has a nice direction in the beginning and like in the middle, but then it kinda loses that epicness with the Hayate/DOA3 type Japanese vibe it goes for.

I hope throw down is uploaded soon, it's my third favorite besides the Coliseum and Road Rage xD

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Sounds heavily compressed, but still cleaner than what we've gotten so far. Likey.

When the game first got revealed I was kinda throwing up a little at the music in Throwdown, but I see the other stages are definitely not suffering the same fate. I am glad for that.

just_me

Standard Donor
I love the Forbidden Fortunes theme lol

They only track I really don't like is the Char select theme… though since they are selling premium BMG tracks with the deluxe, so I'm 99% certain that the music-select from 5LR will return, so even that issue can be remedied.

human013

The Muscle, Forbidden Fortune, and the DOA Colosseum are good. DOA6 really needs a good BGM because 5 was lacking.

legibifou

Oh, so the background music is going to be focused on stages again. Do we already know if there are going to have characters musics ? If there are, do you think we're going to have new musics for each character or the DOA4 ones (... again) ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD