DOA6 pre-order extras

DDominguez

DOA6_GSSB_bonusLG.jpg

Its up on their site now. Sadly no mention of any sort of "deluxe" set.
Also personally prefer the steel books with slipcovers like P5 and Shadow of the TR but least its something

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I just ordered digital deluxe of the psn store. I was going to wait for a physical original but there was no guarantee we would get one.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The steel book is a thing, just not everywhere. I’m going digital deluxe myself. I don’t like having a disc when it’s just a license check anyway and a disc drive can fail.

zoo

That better not be the fucking final box art for the game lmaoooooo (I don’t care that much, it’s just kinda.... DOA5LR-ish with 1 less Kasumi on screen)
Nah it's not final according to the site. But yeah I disliked it from the initial announcement, just screams doa 5

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Not big on the steel book either, but I will be getting one as a DOA collector. Already seen the image a bazillion times so there isn't much excitement behind it. Physical media is pretty much a dying thing which is fine since I have over 1,000 physical games in my collection.

It will be nice 10 years from now when we have absolutely no control.

I thought Team NINJA's vanilla copy of DOA5 looked amazing. The cover screamed excitement and characters. Doesn't matter too much, but to casual buyers they think a game is cheap if it's a 10 second photoshop; and don't know any better I guess.

Macca Beam

if only i had a penny every time a modern game/movie puts their main character on the cover with a contemptuous, forlorn, blank gaze, in an "i'm so cool and badass................" pose, while draining all the color from it.

besides, didn't they already do this with Last Round's US cover and half of the JP cover?

it's actually a bit hilarious and sad how kasumi went from neutral-looking in the pre-doa5 games to being grim and gritty every time she shows up on a cover. guess that trip to ninja gaiden mindbroke her

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD