DOA6 Story Discussion

Ninoasker

Am I the only one that think Diego x Mila is a possibility ?
They are both in New York and Both speak Spanish, and both are street related ...
Not really. Mila is more of a gym girl. We don't see her having any kind of street fight nor any relation with street life whatsoever in fact in DOA5 we just see her at the gym where she trains herself, the dinner where she works at and the ring where she fights Tina, that's just Diego and Rig, as shown in the trailer.

also we all know Mila is in love with Tina and Diego is in love with Rig so Diego x Mila is just impossible :p

Xhominid The Demon Within

You know something? A DOA reddit poster actually put something out that intrigued me about NiCo and shows that Team Ninja is atleast thinking about implementing small quirks to their characters:

You know that weird ass hand sign she does during her victory pose? Turns out it's not a weird handsign at all:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-d...s-left-hand-rule-and-Flemings-right-hand-rule
fleming%2527s%2Bleft%2Bhand%2Brule.jpg

She's literally directing her lightning using that very principle... that's actually an awesome touch.

just_me

Standard Donor
You know something? A DOA reddit poster actually put something out that intrigued me about NiCo and shows that Team Ninja is atleast thinking about implementing small quirks to their characters:

and now read this and have your mind blown further :p

Finally… she's not just described as a scientist, but a “technomancer” so the hand signs and the (mildly) Cyberpunky elements like the futuristic lab coat and the neon colored hair make even more sense. They wanted a moe Anime waifu, but they did put some thought into that design.

Ninoasker

DOA6 story review: Gay couples meet Edgy delusional ninjas o_O
GOTY 2019 and I ain’t taking anything else!
Thanks, guys, you have done it. You've achieved to open my mind and I'm starting to like the character.

Still rooting for new waifus to come, though xD
Same. I was kinda eww about her but they actually have put so much details on her that now I’m excited to see her story. I still don’t dig her design though. It’s the hair that makes it hard for me to like her... it’s just so weave-like she looks like she’s a scientist at 3 pm but needs to go to an anime con at 4 pm.

Dr PaC

Don't know if it's been discussed yet but... will Hayate ever get his chance to shine?

YO! Ive been complaining about that forever! Why my boy always gotta be the sweet oniichan that gets beat up by non ninjas and saved by his little sisters? When him and Hitomi gonna do more then see each other, fight and leave. How many times he gotta get bodied by Ryu? Come on, Team Ninja. Give Hayate a win

P2p1mbs

Don't know if it's been discussed yet but... will Hayate ever get his chance to shine?

He's had plenty of chances; in the intro for DOAU, he lost to Raidou then picked a fight with a tree and lost then in 5, he picked a fight with Rig, won but still got captured. Likely in 6, he will get captured again. Its sort of his thing in the story to get beaten up or captured, why change what works ;)

Juihau

He's had plenty of chances; in the intro for DOAU, he lost to Raidou then picked a fight with a tree and lost then in 5, he picked a fight with Rig, won but still got captured. Likely in 6, he will get captured again. Its sort of his thing in the story to get beaten up or captured, why change what works ;)
Let's not forget the time Ryu trolled him into fighting a log while he just stood on a roof and watched.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD