doad tag

Demon

what's up people , well i'll be makin this simple i'm gettin back into doa the game that made me somewhat famous lol

bout to be gettin the 3ds and doad soon within the next week or so.

is there a doad tag havn't seen anyone mention it i need to know if so what are the changes or do i have to do a general break down on it anyways

all the old legends out there what's up =) and new school legends what's up

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
tag was made to just 2 v 1 and 2 v 2. You can't fight against a player-controlled tag team. You can only have a teammate as a partner. Oh and 2v1 matches give the opponent more health and allow them to do more damage. To solve the "F+P" removing the neutral throw command, they show a prompt for you to confirm the tag throw or ignore it to confirm the neutral throw. There's also a delay before you can tag back in.

Lastly. you can tag in with a defensive hold while your partner's in stun.

Shimbori, the lead director of Dead or Alive, wasn't with Team NINJA in the DOA2 and DOA3 days. He joined the group in DOA4, just an FYI.

Demon

so in other words they actually did some work with tag mode that's cool i can dig , i been hearing iffy reviews bout the game but i still gotta get my hands on it i mean it's doa =)

Raansu

so in other words they actually did some work with tag mode that's cool i can dig , i been hearing iffy reviews bout the game but i still gotta get my hands on it i mean it's doa =)

But its not actual competitive tag. I figured you be a tag player would be mad about it.

Kronin

I have a question about Kasumi-Alpha: in the game she and Kasumi share the same unique tag throws?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD