DOAX3 Photography thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HajinMonSect

I actually hate taking pictures in this game, i prefer doa5 because you capture unique moments but here all of the gravures produce the same pictures. Kinda sick of that Marie heart in front of the sunset picture.

Anyway, I had a little fun during the activities.

This one I call Breast envy:

Edit: also please note, when i hosted the picture i selected adult instead of family cause of suggestive nature. I did not know that this meant they would put topless pictures on the bottom. So if you go to the page be warn it has NSFW images at the bottom. Ill rehost when i get home.
DEAD_OR_ALIVE_Xtreme_3_Fortune.jpg

Last edited:

HajinMonSect

Post your number 1 favorite swim suit! Mine is the Martini. It's the perfect mix of super sexy and elegant! I don't like the other variants because the Martini white "dress" is practically clear not covering the butt like the other ones.

Last edited:

X3-Fan

No need for lotions or why change perfection? :)
DdBoBia.png

X1tywJ7.png

GcO9hwA.png

JMN3qsP.png

A5ZynSG.png

Some Kokoro love:

lgmCmD9.png

0SG1lZ6.png

UsmjT6L.png

URHV7hU.png

NoA8CGt.png

Btw. I think the lotions are a complete time of waste and space. Big hype and they do barely nothing.

Momijis time to shine in Norimaki Orange, btw I ve used 3+ hard shape lotions. Still wished I could change her back to her DOA5LR size.

GldM3i3.png

Vv2cbz9.png

vOfTzWL.png

ZZ5RBcF.png

S8mftOl.png

8XK7Mvf.png

JTW8apg.png

Sry for those big pics, no idea how to make them small for a preview. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

CherryBlossomsNinja

@X3-Fan, please, don't duplicate posts and when you show more of 3 pictures in a post, let 3 of them being exposed and the others put in "spoiler" for not disrupt the topic's flow.

Did anyone unlock Kokoro's Molten Rock? If yes, please, post two pics of her in this costume: one front and one back to recolor Midnight Rock for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD