Dragon Ball FighterZ

Radiance

The best thing about arcsys games.. combo loops <3
That wall carry is legit. Too bad it requires a lot of resources. But I usually keep Frieza on anchor anyway.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I see this thread full of amazing combo’s yet I’m still trying to learn how to punish correctly.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
tyvm,as for 40min no choice ,the video cover all Black's moves lol i want to help everyone by showing simple combos and more advanced ones
I see, but no one really want to spend 40 minutes on a combo video, it would’ve been better if you made multiple videos covering simple, intermediate and more advanced combo’s.

Ivan

I see, but no one really want to spend 40 minutes on a combo video, it would’ve been better if you made multiple videos covering simple, intermediate and more advanced combo’s.
i will redo my videos later atm i like this format because its more like a combos guide(to help people to bluid/spend ki) and i always put in the description when each move start

Onryoki

Standard Donor
i will redo my videos later atm i like this format because its more like a combos guide(to help people to bluid/spend ki) and i always put in the description when each move start
That’s good actually, it’s just more clear if you do multiple videos. I think people will also watch your videos more if it’s shorter, but that’s my opinion.

Brute

Standard Donor
Looks like that leak may have been accurate regarding the DLC characters.

Glad I didn't waste my money on that fucking season pass. If I paid $40 for that garbage line-up I'd probably kill myself.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I know those are avatars, but I'd actually pay money to play as Bardock in DBFZ. If it has to be Super Saiyan, then so be it.

I see Base Goku and Base Vegeta, what the fuck? should of just put those avatars in the game from the get-go.

Radiance

Not surprising. Excalibur had a good Nine the Phantom in Blazblue and Tanya in MKX. He's skilled in a good amount of fighters.

As for the DLC. I'm happy I get my complete Android team.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Didn't want to double post, no one has posted in awhile but just wanted to say that Bardock and Broly might be the first upcoming DLC characters:

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/1...agon-ball-fighterz-first-wave-dlc-characters/

Broly is eh, alright. Bardock = A yes buy for me. There is also a bonus for anyone that has a DBXV1 and DBXV2 save in their system for DBFZ. If you own a DBFZ save you get Android 21 accessories and costume pieces for DBXV2.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD