Dragon Ball FighterZ

Brute

Standard Donor
Broly is my least favorite Dragonball character by a substantial amount. I find Bardock rather boring.

I'll save my money.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
If they make final form Cooler, I'd probably pick that up. If they make meta-Cooler or his base form, probably not.
I really hope they’ll add his final form because he looks more original in that form. His normal form looks like frieza’s golden form which is stupid.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
28168625_758696461001344_1375231089185675786_n.jpg

Yeah Bardock I'm definitely getting. *Looks on the left*, when they said nostalgic tracks, are we expecting Bruce Falconer in the future? well I would hope. (Cell theme enabled!)

-----------------------------------------

Broly's intro dialogue and outtro probably in a nutshell:

Broly+(oh shit he made friends) VS Goku = -Insert Kakarot text only-

Broly and friends VS GokuSSJ/GokuSSJBlue/Goku Black = ...???Kakarot????
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

Broly and friends vs everyone else = Intelligence enabled

Last edited:

Ivan

Omg how do you become so good at that game, I literally have no clue on how to improve
i still have alot to learn in dbfz (and not having a frame data dosnt help) lol in all fighting games i like to spend my free time in traning mode looking for setups combos etc,i grew up with fighting game its one of my most fav type of game,in general i pick a char that i like(tier list mean nothing to me lol) and im spending all my time in training lol like i did for Hitomi (over300h in training mode)yep im a crazy lab monster lol no matter how hard a char is hard to master if i like the char i will do my best to master this char no matter what lol
this is what i do in general in any fgs
1 learn the mechanics of the game
2 pick chars that you like(dont care about the tier list) and work your combos/setup and learn their frames data(the sonner the better)
3 work the MUs/meta game
but the most important part for me is to like the game and to have fun,try to play as much as you can learn from other players/help them share tips etc,when you lose try to see what did go wrong studies your matchs etc,never give up no matter what
this is my mind set for fgs

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
i still have alot to learn in dbfz (and not having a frame data dosnt help) lol in all fighting games i like to spend my free time in traning mode looking for setups combos etc,i grew up with fighting game its one of my most fav type of game,in general i pick a char that i like(tier list mean nothing to me lol) and im spending all my time in training lol like i did for Hitomi (over300h in training mode)yep im a crazy lab monster lol no matter how hard a char is hard to master if i like the char i will do my best to master this char no matter what lol
this is what i do in general in any fgs
1 learn the mechanics of the game
2 pick chars that you like(dont care about the tier list) and work your combos/setup and learn their frames data(the sonner the better)
3 work the MUs/meta game
but the most important part for me is to like the game and to have fun,try to play as much as you can learn from other players/help them share tips etc,when you lose try to see what did go wrong studies your matchs etc,never give up no matter what
this is my mind set for fgs
What I tend to do is
- pick up my main characters.
- complete tutorial/command training/combo challenge a few times
- fight online against other players to generally improve my play.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I swear I have many times where someone does Super Dash at me, I do 2H and I get counter hit with the Super Dash. It'd be one thing if it was due to lag and they were empty hitting me, but I hear "COUNTER!" and see "COUNTER!" which tells me that they counter hit my 2H. I don't understand why this happens.

Argentus

I still find it a shame that it doesn't have 1v1 available. It's always 3v3

I hate how people try to defend that with nonsense like "but it's not designed or balanced for 1v1."

Despite the fact that people can and do play entire rounds without even calling assists, meaning it can essentially be played 1v1 anyway.

Also just didnt feel like a real DBZ game without Broly, glad they were smart enough to have him as first dlc character. He's been in basically every fighting game, he's just a mainstay like goku and vegeta at this point.

Radiance

Are people still getting randomly disconnected from online matches or just me..? Honestly wish they would have just used arcsys lobbies and netcode

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Fuck, i’m fucking done with this fucking game. Zamasu fused, really Bandai Namco? Really??? I’m so tired of the same characters just with different names and different clothes. Like, why 2 versions of Goku and Vegeta? They could’ve add more variety to the fucking roster but they didn’t. If I had known this would be a fucking saiyan clone off I would’ve saved my money to buy games that are actually worth buying. I’m not the type to bitch about games but the Zamasu fused trailer really was the drop that made the bucket overflow. I have to admit the game is fun to play but now having the same characters just with different appearances is ruining the game for me. I’ve had it, officially. Angry rant over.

UpSideDownGRUNT

You will be even more pissed off when the next character is Vegito(Goku and Vegeta fused) and that there is 2 more characters that are just Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta lol, also it's Dragon Ball... DB has ALWAYS given the saiyans special treatment since Super Saiyan was a thing and the games have always had multiple versions of them for different forms(just look at Xenoverse 2).

Complaining about a Dragon Ball having too many saiyans is like arguing Senran kagura has too many girls despite it being a bishoujo game.

Brute

Standard Donor
Complaining about a Dragon Ball having too many saiyans is like arguing Senran kagura has too many girls despite it being a bishoujo game.
Not really. Dragonball has a wealth of non-saiyan characters it has introduced that are popular and liked. Senran has, to my knowledge, introduced a total of six male characters, none of which are in the same role/capacity as the playable roster of women. Dragonball wasn't created to be a bunch of Saiyans fighting. Senran was created to be a bunch of schoolgirl ninjas fighting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD