Battle Royal E-Mann Wins FR18

It hasn't been long since E-Mann won his last tournament, and this time he wins it with Kokoro... and if I recall correctly this is Kokoro's first tournament win since DOA5 started. Top 8 was great stuff, and if you haven't seen it yet check out Team Spooky for the replay. Thanks for supporting Dead or Alive this weekend, Spooky! I missed some of the tournament, but I believe these are the proper standings.

1. E-Mann :kokoro::leifang::helena::christie:
2. Sweet Revenge :genfu:
3. Sonic Fox :marierose::phase4::christie:
4. Kwiggle :christie::lisa::kasumi::rachel::nyotengu:
5. Crazy Steady :marierose::sarah::jacky:
5. Hoodless :rig:
7. Blackmoonrising :leifang:
7. Lopedo :jannlee::rachel::mila:

Congrats to all players. Good job Blackmoon for coming to this tournament and kicking all kinds of ass with your Lei-Fang! I also forgot to bring up @hollow for his impressive Alpha performance. You gave Kwiggles a good little fight!

Last edited:
This was a good tournament. Everyone (I think also the people from other FG communities) got hype when the Danger Zone madness was kicking in. =)

Congratulations to Emann for winning. I missed the stream but I'll check the archive later on. Great stuff man, keep doing your thing out there.

Big congrats to E-mann. His reads were so on point. The fight in the city and dangerzone were so hype. I'm in love wit da Koko

@E-Mann holding it down! Couldn't be happier to see him take home the gold and as always, wish I could have been there to fight him for it, one day...

Grats to him!

Congrats to E-mann for an outstanding performance. That was some of the finest Kokoro play I've seen from the West! Props to you!

I also think Kwiggles used Phase-4 at some point.

17 females characters in the top 8, 4 male characters. Hell, just the number of Christies + Marie Roses outnumbers the entirety of male characters.

DOA pls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD