East Coast vs West Coast

East Coast vs West Coast

• Total voters

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's a common match-up in the states for all fighting games, but I'm curious of which region people think is the best in the Dead or Alive community.

So which is better? East Coast or West Coast?

Of course, me being on the east coast would lead me to vote for my home town. I personally think the quantity of competitive players in the East Coast dominates the West Coast, and the quality is very high on average.

The HuBBs

east coast honestly has the most players that are not only willing to travel(most of the anyway) but high level to top tier level players as well. everyone on the west coast that is a top player retired from the game.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast. We pretty much built the tournament standard for Doa play.

NukNuks

I represent the West Coast of DoA play(mainly CA...actually...just Cali) but I'd have to say the East Coast has produced a better quality batch of DoA players.

Fill me in here if I'm missing anybody cuz I know I am and correct me if I'm wrong with the placings.

West:
Accurate
Punishere
Vanessa
Renarism
Dr. Dogg
PMS Wedge
CheesusChrist
Me
(Taikou would be on this list)
Mystic

South:
MASTER
Awesmic

Midwest:
Perfect Legend

East Coast players:
NinjaCW
Julius Rage
Sorwah
VirtuaPai
Iguana Otoshi
Blaze
Undead Zealot
HolyForce(lmfaooo)

Feel free to add yourself to the list

The only way to find out who is actually better is to have a West Coast East Coast team face off!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Rikuto and myself are both East Coast. GOD (HP) and KING are South. There are plenty more in all regions but I'll let people post up on their own.

N0rdicNinja

If we were to split the US perfectly in half it would definitely have to go to East, but broken down into smaller regions it's debatable... still leaning towards East Coast though.

lopedo

lopedo lives in the Midwest. And lopedo is the bast in teh warld. So the Midwest is the bast region for bast in the werld compitors like lopedo.

And that is why I think unicorns should jump into fire hoops in a circus.

ShinMaruku

In general fighting game terms east coast is worse than west coast. Mainly due to East coast relyiing on one fiend to prop it up. In DOA who knows. :E

Awesmic

Standard Donor
East Coast, West Coast, Suncoast, y'all sound like you're in Romeo and Juliet...

Who's gettin' married?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD