East Coast vs West Coast

East Coast vs West Coast

• Total voters

WINBACK

Awesmic, you fuckin' tank everything. It's like all those stories I hear in the west coast FGC of a bunch of guys hitting the town, getting some good chemistry going with a group of gorgeous women, and then Aris shows up and pulls his "I'll act like a serial rapist with these chicks and they'll find it charming" routine which kills the entire evening (which would explain what happened on Cross Counter). That's you, buddy.

On topic:

West coast.
If there was a 5v5 round robin with each coast's best players, West would have the better score when the smoke clears. I'd add $200 to the pot just to watch the blow up.

And the Soul Calibur community has no footing and retarded community leaders, so just ignore whatever you heard on 8wayrun. Game sucks anyway.

CrimsonCJ

It's like all those stories I hear in the west coast FGC of a bunch of guys hitting the town, getting some good chemistry going with a group of gorgeous women
You should be a little more discriminating in the stories you choose to believe...

Julius Rage

Out on the east coast (after tournaments) we strap on the kevlar and go hunting terrorists.

We would have got that underwear bomber too if Ransuu hadn't been so insistent on teaching those Seal Team 6 niggas how to do the dougie.

Julius Rage

West coast.
If there was a 5v5 round robin with each coast's best players, West would have the better score when the smoke clears. I'd add $200 to the pot just to watch the blow up.

What kind of horse shit is that? Heres the list.

The Reds (West Coast)
Punishere
Mamba
CW
Accurate
Crazy Steady

The Fed (South)
Allan Paris
Master
Sweet Revenge
Julius Rage
Electfried Mann

The Union (North)
PL
Lopedo
Chosen1 (Hahahahahaha)
JustOwnin
Izuna

The Blues (East Coast)
Rikuto
Ryujin
Hatrify (Scrub)
Sorwah
Rabies

The Feds vs The Union = Fed wins

Red vs Blue = Red Wins

Fed vs Red = The South rises again.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Awesmic, you fuckin' tank everything. It's like all those stories I hear in the west coast FGC of a bunch of guys hitting the town, getting some good chemistry going with a group of gorgeous women, and then Aris shows up and pulls his "I'll act like a serial rapist with these chicks and they'll find it charming" routine which kills the entire evening (which would explain what happened on Cross Counter). That's you, buddy.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand... fuck you, I'm awesome.

NukNuks

What kind of horse shit is that? Heres the list.

The Reds (West Coast)
Punishere
Mamba
CW
Accurate
Crazy Steady

CW and Mamba are west sidin' it? I wasn't aware of this. Oh yeah, and you're missing a couple key players on that list.

This is how it should be:

Renarism
Punishere
Accurate
Crazy Steady
Vanessa
NykNyks

Looks about right to me.

Westside, right on time.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
CW is not on the West Coast lol. He is in the mid-west right now. And Nykko CrazySteady is good, but doesn't really go to tournaments at all. Hopefully he at least goes to NCR. Mamba is from New Mexico and is West Coast btw.

I like definitely like East Coast over West Coast.

East Coast:

XCalibur Bladez
Rikuto
Shade
Kwigglez or Sonic Fox
Rabies
+More

East Coast just has a lot of great/solid players. More so than West Coast.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD