Battle Royal ECT 2015

After quite a long break, DOA is finally back on tournament stream with East Coast Throwdown, the next tournament in Team NINJA's Battle Royal. Expect high quality matches and lots of effort from the fantastic players in our community.

Stream "We got shafted" | Schedule

Last edited:
Game wasn't streamed. Only Top 8 will be. Matches were recorded on the PS4s and willl be uploaded sometime after the tournament. Hence his 'joke' that the Stream was called "We got shafted".

Results?!?
Kwiggles (P4/Rachel)
Jaegar(Rig/Bass)
SonicFox(Rachel/Marie Rose)
Sly Bass(Akira)
TeeKay(Brad Wong/Marie Rose)
XZero(Leon)
Hold Junkie(Sarah/Pai)
Colonel Colver(Eliot)
*This was the results in that order if I recall correctly. Cause I was there at ECT.

@CatzDaLegit When are you coming back to US so we can play some games =[

Last edited:
Still gotta do these shout outs. @Sly Bass forhaving me and @urcrib for dat windex @Gill Hustle for being considerate, thank you. @XZero264 because imports don't support 'merica and there's nobody better! @Jaeger Get em next time! @ColonelColver for supporting the bx and almost beating fox but I suppose he had too much mkx in the mind, eh? Brutality! @DestructionBomb We made it back, half asleep and all. @splslick for just being dope boy fresh. Thanks for making this like an early birthday present. I had so much fun and learned alot especially about that ps4 pad... lol Oh & @Mr. Wah for making this kickass site
and ggs in DoA3. Respect the skittle required

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD