Educational Stream 2nd class 'Frame Manipulation'

MASTER

Standard Donor
Hello everyone I'm finally doing the 2nd Educational stream! I hope a lot of you can make it and hopefully learn from it. here is what you should know..

I expect to start the educational stream at 3PM Central Time Zone. I'll be going over what is called 'Frame Manipulation' and a few other subjects on top of that. The class will last approximately 1 hour and I will be answering questions during and after class is done. If you miss class, dont worry. I plan to highlight it on my channel for later viewing and uploading it to youtube so you can catch it at your earliest convenience. Make sure to spread awareness of the class because the more students that show up the higher the chances are that I'll continue to do this.

If there is any questions you don't get to ask during the stream make sure to drop by my social sites and tag me.
Twitter.com/oMASTERo
Facebook.com/MASTERfb
Instagram.com/oMASTERo
YouTube.com/DOAUMASTER

Date: August 16th 2015
Stream Channel: Twitch.tv/oMASTERo
Time of Stream: 3PM Central
Expected length of class: 1 hour

MASTER
:hayabusa:

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
His Profile status says tomorrow.

Interesting, I'll tune in. I have a pretty good idea of what he'll talk about though.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I missed it :( :( :( :( :(

Gonna wait for the YT uploads

Pharmacist

It seems that i'll have to wait for youtube upload too, because for some reason Twitch video stutters when Master performs a move with Hayabusa, so when he explains something important i just don't get what he tries to say half the time. Maybe it would have worked out if there was a quality settings button. Anyway thanks for uploading the first educational video on YouTube i apreciate this, can't wait for the 2nd one.

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
The old school term for this is "killing frames". Thanks for bringing the knowledge again Master! Great as always. Keep it up!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD