Ein's Hidden Tech

Zeo

Just dropping in, I wonder how many (if any) Ein players has implemented this into their game in some form.

JayceeChris

W! 9KK into 2P+H, 1K: IMO the best one

W! 66PK into max powerblow
W! 3KK into 4P+K max charge
Very good if the opponent doesn't know about it, if he knows then it's less usable.

These techs are good, imo all the rest are interesting find but not really worth going for (except maybe Stun 8P WSK, 6K, 8P force tech if you'are feeling your mix-up). Ein is already too much unsafe that way so I don't feel like using the other techs.

Zeo

W! 9KK into 2P+H, 1K: IMO the best one

W! 66PK into max powerblow
W! 3KK into 4P+K max charge
Very good if the opponent doesn't know about it, if he knows then it's less usable.

These techs are good, imo all the rest are interesting find but not really worth going for (except maybe Stun 8P WSK, 6K, 8P force tech if you'are feeling your mix-up). Ein is already too much unsafe that way so I don't feel like using the other techs.
9KK > 2T > 1K is the only force tech setup you really need as it covers all weight classes. But an unholdable or two should be implemented just for those that get antsy from the force tech setup. You should have at least one of the less risky ones in your arsenal. The 3KK and 66PK setups are all huge risk huge reward setups that shouldn't really be relied on.

Once your opponent has seen it once, if he's anything above a mid-level player, it's not going to work a second time. 9KK is the only force tech you really need, but you should at least adopt one of the lower-risk unholdable setups to use when your opponent is conditioned to tech roll 9KK > 2T > 1K.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD