Environmental Danger Zones - Tina

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor

This video contains the most viable and best combinations Tina has from environmental danger zones. One notable thing missing from this video is the timed doa5 vanilla 66p+k on the Sanctuary boulder dangerzone that ends in a +7 force up (mentioned previously by Koompbala).

Last edited:

Lulu

I'm taking my like back...... The Combos were fantastic but the editing and music was very disorientating. :(

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
I'm taking my like back...... The Combos were fantastic but the editing and music was very disorientating. :(

Lol soz. You can mute it, I guess? All the content is at least there though, all in under 5 minutes, which is what I think is the most important part. Most of the editing was to just make the video shorter instead of watching all the options played out in length and the music was mostly from DOA4. I could have made it even shorter, but I wanted to transition from stage to stage somehow. I thought it was a little creative :(

Lulu

Lol soz. You can mute it, I guess? All the content is at least there though, all in under 5 minutes, which is what I think is the most important part. Most of the editing was to just make the video shorter instead of watching all the options played out in length. I could have made it even shorter, but I wanted to transition from stage to stage somehow.

I guess I'm just antsy because I wanted a video for a dedicated DoA player over something that more people can can enjoy.....

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
I guess I'm just antsy because I wanted a video for a dedicated DoA player over something that more people can can enjoy.....

Well considering that no one to date has put out a video showing the best options for Tina when it comes to all the danger zones, a dedicated Tina player would benefit greatly from this, especially if starting out. I have mained Tina for a long time and even I learned things creating this. I collaborated with a Japanese Tina player and a few other people casually which eventually made this possible. This video is more for min-maxing/getting the most out of Tina in actual matches than jus trying to make a cool video for video sake.

It's not like it's a dumb combo video purely for trying to get the biggest combo/entertainment sake with everything being slow escapable. I provided the best/most difficult options as well as less technical but still viable alternatives. Trust me, this vid is legit. I'd be pretty surprised if you could find something truly better than any of these options.

Lulu

Well considering that no one to date has put out a video showing the best options for Tina when it comes to all the danger zones, a dedicated Tina player would benefit greatly from this, especially if starting out. I have mained Tina for a long time and even I learned things creating this. I collaborated with a Japanese Tina player and a few other people casually which eventually made this possible. This video is more for min-maxing/getting the most out of Tina in actual matches than jus trying to make a cool video for video sake.

It's not like it's a dumb combo video purely for trying to get the biggest combo/entertainment sake with everything being slow escapable. I provided the best/most difficult options as well as less technical but still viable alternatives. Trust me, this vid is legit. I'd be pretty surprised if you could find something truly better than any of these options.

Yeah but it was abit disorientating..... ofcourse I put two and two together when you had one set up and but the follow ups are cut into for different characters. It just felt like to much work understanding what you were doing...... I for one love being spoon fed combo videos. :oops:

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Yeah but it was abit disorientating..... ofcourse I put two and two together when you had one set up and but the follow ups are cut into for different characters. It just felt like to much work understanding what you were doing...... I for one love being spoon fed combo videos. :oops:

Any changing of characters was usually for the purpose of showing what the best option was on the various weight classes or to show what said option works on the heaviest weight class, which in most cases if it works on a heavy, it works on everyone else. A dedicated Tina player is going to want to know what his best options are when playing against a light, medium, heavy, and Alpha's weight when it comes to all these specific situations, just like having different combos for those weights.

Hopefully that sheds more light on the video being easier to follow. I'm not sure what is hard to follow, so here is the formula of the video: Stage is selected > said environmental triggers on said stage are shown > various options including weight class specific options are shown > Next stage.

Also, I didn't say anything bad against combo videos in general. I was more responding to your comment about something for a "dedicated DOA player" vs "something that more people can enjoy" as combo videos with the sole purpose of showing how much hits/how big the combo can get are usually useless as far learning how to play DOA in a real match as the combos are usually slow escapable and increase the chances of being held.

I'm pretty confident that a really dedicated and up and coming Tina player would appreciate this video as it was made by one (though there aren't too many out there). By a Tina player, for Tina players. Though, hell, could be wrong.

Lulu

Nope.... you're right and don't let nobody tell you any different... plus now I have something cool to show my friends :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD