DOA1 Extended Soundtrack

I don't know how you feel about the DOA5U soundtrack, but I feel it lacks in tracks. Even with the added music library, we still have a lot of great missing tracks. My favorite tracks come from this game, and @Awesmic has made it a priority to bring the OST to you with tracks extended to 30 minutes.

DOA1 Playlist

Listen to them on Youtube, play them while you play DOA5, convert them to MP3s. What is your favorite soundtrack from DOA?

Please note that I'm doing only 5 tracks a day until the whole set is complete. It would also help if anyone has a rip of DOA++'s music in an audio file so I can get to working on that too.

DOA2 Ayane theme is probably my favorite theme from any DOA game. All of Kasumi's are great as well. Honorable mention to Helena's theme remix from DOA2U.

Helena's DOA2U remix was always in a class of its own for me! But this is cool, I always thought it was odd that DOA1's tracks didn't make it in DOA5U. Tina's & Ryu's theme was always cool to me; though I never heard Ayane's DOA1 theme.

We're also lacking extensions of the unique dance club remixes from DOA2U and DOA4, bar the Kasumi Remix. I'll work on those as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD