[Feb 20, 2015] TwinGalaxiesLive/SoCal DOA Last Round Break In Bash, Los... (North Hollywood, CA)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Twin Galaxies Live & SoCal DOA -- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Break In Bash

Bc3ASIU.jpg

Twin Galaxies Live is teaming up with the guys that brought you Cali Crush to welcome the newest game to the DOA family on February 20, 2015.

Our Break In Bash will take place on Twin Galaxies' FGC Live show 8pm-midnight. We will be running a full streamed tournament, so bring your new tech and be ready to have fun with the DOA community.

SOCAL DOA PLAYERS COME JOIN IN THE FUN!
Twin Galaxies provides free soft drinks, has an awesome comfy lounge, and fosters a really entertaining and inclusive environment.

Here are the bullet points:

Date: Friday February 20, 2015
Time: Arrive at 7pm, event ends at midnight.
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive
Tournament Start Time: 8 pm PST

Registration: Registration is absolutely free, but is definitely required considering the semi-limited space. Please email jen@hdfilms.com to register.
-
Use "Registration for DOA FGC Live Tourney 2/20" in the email title
- Include your name & tournament gamer handle in the body
- Registration will be accepted no later than 5pm the date of the event
- Also, please leave a comment in the thread below to let us know you're attending

Parking: Please park on the street or in one of the “Victory Studios/HD Films” or “Guest” spaces in the lot. Do not park in the Blu Focus spots; you’ll be towed! Enter via the door at the bottom of the stairs in the parking lot. Ring the bell, and we’ll come get you!

Console:
- Players choice (XB1 or PS4, players decide which console they prefer for this event).
- You are definitely allowed to bring in your own controller/arcade stick, please bring a WIRED controller.
- The tournament will be capped at 8-10 (possibly 12).

Tournament Rules:
- 3/5 Rounds.
- Best 2 out of 3 Matches.
- Best 3 out of 5 Matches in Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination.
- Normal Life Setting.
- 60 Second Time Limit.
- Dangerzones are on.
- Random Stage Select
- Winner Lock, winner must keep the same character. Loser may change characters.
- Random Character Select is allowed, but if the winner wins with that character, they must use that character in the second match.
- Blind pick is allowed.

TwinGalaxiesLive is an interactive video game-centric entertainment experience. There will be several cameras and microphones in the room. Engagement with the viewers and chatroom is highly encouraged. It's like a party in someone's awesome gamer-cave with the rest of the community invited via live stream. So be ready to have some fun, joke around, and please invite your friends and family to watch!

If anyone has questions of any kind just leave them in the comments below or shoot me an email at primedirectivemedia@gmail.com.

Special thanks to @iHajinShinobi because I stole half your text from the last event for this post.

Steady G

If we decide to play on Xbox/PS4, are there going to be extra controllers at the Venue for the people that don't have a controller for that set console?

I have an Xbox, and I dont have the extra cash to purchase a PS4 controller at this time. So I was just curious..

And just a side note, it is the same as WB. However, the only thing happening on that day is the team tournaments for DOA but it should be over by the time of this event so it shouldn't be a problem. Just letting you know.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
If we decide to play on Xbox/PS4, are there going to be extra controllers at the Venue for the people that don't have a controller for that set console?

I have an Xbox, and I dont have the extra cash to purchase a PS4 controller at this time. So I was just curious..

And just a side note, it is the same as WB. However, the only thing happening on that day is the team tournaments for DOA but it should be over by the time of this event so it shouldn't be a problem. Just letting you know.

Yes, there will be controllers on hand for both consoles.

Additionally, we're cool with it being on the tails of the WB coverage for the night, since we'll all be watching it as well that day. There was no point in waiting any longer to have this event. When people finish watching WB and need more of an itch for DOA, we'll be right there for them.

Steady G

Okay well I'm looking forward to it then. If I don't have anything to do that day which is most of the time, I will probably be there. So count me in! xD

NukNuks

This is so sudden, lol.
Too sudden. Less than a month since our last one? :/ this doesn't really give those of who are willing to travel time to recooperate. I mean, don't you guys want Hajin, Steven, CJ, and I to attend this? Sometime in March (like we thought it was gonna be) would have been better for all of us...

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Naw, do not worry about me attending, if I can't make it, then I can't make it. It was just really unexpected and on such short notice. Everyone else should go ahead and have a good time.

Tenren

dam i have that day off but not Saturday. If i come up not sure I can stay till midnight

NukNuks

Naw, do not worry about me attending, if I can't make it, then I can't make it. It was just really unexpected and on such short notice. Everyone else should go ahead and have a good time.
Yeah the date of this one been bugging me and got me thinkin. I just really hate to risk missing this event because I hella fuckin enjoy attending these so damn much. It is what it is. If I can't make it then so be it. Just make sure yall have fun, play awesome matches and put on a great show :)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Of course I want all my NorCal guys down here for the events! You're my buds. So this is basically three weeks notice. For future reference, can you give me an idea of how much heads up you guys would like for an event?

I'm sure there will be other events, but we do have a new game about to come out and it's important for the West Coast to jump on it. It's going to be really fun having everyone there making their Last Round discoveries and feeling out the game in a competitive atmosphere.

Vincent Rayne

this isn't really sudden guys. on the last stream the CoCalDoa crew mentioned a tournament on the 15th of this month. yeah it was a farewell DOA5U one but it was still a date. this one is pushed back 5 days later so there is more breathing room. so i was expecting this announcement already. (or one similar to it)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I really hope you guys have a great time at this one too. I'll tune for a bit. I would say the whole while, but.....new game lol.

*runs away*

ModusPwnins

I'm going to be pretty pissed if I just so happen to inconveniently arrive super-late for this one, but missed entering the previous one by like one tourney match.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD