[Feb 28, 2014] Level Up Presents SoCal Regionals 2014 (Irvine, California)

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, one of the problems I'm working with is that I have to be here watching my sister until about 6:00-6:30 on the 27th.

So what time would you be heading up Thurs?

Vincent Rayne

so with the short amount of time we will be running pools was thinking we could do a tag tournament as well Friday. Anyone interested?
i'd be interested. so far as it looks i'll only be able to head there and give moral support for i don't have the money to participate. but if we have casuals or open games i'd be glad to play.

Tenren

Emergency Badge Check In:
There's a lot of players that cannot make it on Thursday or cannot have a buddy pick up your badge, so we have one final option.
We're opening emergency badge check in on Friday for Pool 1 players only from 7AM-9AM.
Badge check in for Friday afternoon pools and/or Saturday games will start at 9AM - 10PM.
You must report to your pool station 30 minutes before your pool starts!

Tenren

Pool time are up. If we get a full 64 man it will be 4 pools. I'm guessing we will run pools 1&2 then us the rest of the time for a tag or casuals
Time schedule is subject to change
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:
Friday
10AM – 12PM Pool 1
12PM – 2PM Pool 2
2PM – 4PM Pool 3
4PM – 6PM Pool 4
Saturday
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate:
10AM – 12PM Top 8

Vincent Rayne

am registered. shout outs to the man that helped me out. also can anyone that's going bring a wired controller? mine disappeared after i let friends use it. and i need my PS3 controller to play well or else i'm as screwed as last year.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I have no idea who some of those players are on the bracket. So I'm interested to see how they play. I'm interested in seeing how everyone will play, actually. Should be a good event, for sure.

Brute

Standard Donor
Vincent, Shade and Requiem, eh?

My body is ready!

Lvv4m5o.gif

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I just want to say I hope you all have a blast at SCR. For those that are entering a major for the first time be as calm and collective as possible. Make sure you learn as much as you can. Make sure you get in as much casuals as possible. Make sure DOA is ran as well and smooth as possible. Make sure your voice is heard how the event is ran. From the brackets to the commentary. Just make sure everything is right(I'm not too worried since I know Tenren will be running it).

Make sure you guys represent for AFD and ~Team BEST~. I'm really bummed that I can't go. I really wish I could have made this. I'll definitely see whoever shows up for the next Best of the Battle and NCR. Good luck to everyone, and go kill it!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I just want to say I hope you all have a blast at SCR. For those that are entering a major for the first time be as calm and collective as possible. Make sure you learn as much as you can. Make sure you get in as much casuals as possible. Make sure DOA is ran as well and smooth as possible. Make sure your voice is heard how the event is ran. From the brackets to the commentary. Just make sure everything is right(I'm not too worried since I know Tenren will be running it).

Make sure you guys represent for AFD and ~Team BEST~. I'm really bummed that I can't go. I really wish I could have made this. I'll definitely see whoever shows up for the next Best of the Battle and NCR. Good luck to everyone, and go kill it!

I'll make sure to drink some grape soda in honor of you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD