Fighting EX Layer (formerly Street Fighter EX)

DedUp

You can access the Kumite (survival) mode by going into Practice mode. Enter the settings and go to the Opponent tab. Change the Opponent Status to CPU. Then change CPU Format to Kumite.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You can access the Kumite (survival) mode by going into Practice mode. Enter the settings and go to the Opponent tab. Change the Opponent Status to CPU. Then change CPU Format to Kumite.
I tried it myself earlier, that thing is hard even on easy XD the AI kept blocking everything and was throwing me left amd right >.>

Tokkosho

Anyone down to make a room sometime? whenever i look theres no casual lobbies and i dont want to do ranked forever lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone down to make a room sometime? whenever i look theres no casual lobbies and i dont want to do ranked forever lol
I would but I have no online match friendly connection atm, but once we get this check from dads retirement I wouldn't mind playing this with you if I feel confident enough to play competitively xD

d3v

For anyone testing stuff out, there's a glitch in training mode where the AI will start moves out of blockstun a few frames early. Makes certain things that should be safe, look unsafe.

Leifasumi

I want this game to succeed so bad so I can get my main back as a DLC

latest

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

latest
People just have to buy it xD it seems like it's fairing well now atm, hopefully it means we'll get more stuff if people continue to support it perhaps

Leifasumi

latest

Oh! I am glad to hear that, I love when fighting games do well in general. I am just worried because she was the 4th character to be shown as a potential DLC if the game did well, I don't want to wait so long for her :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So happy they're making them free! Can't wait to see more of them besides screenshots

IMG_20180711_084544.jpg

IMG_20180711_084546.jpg

Also I wish they didn't change the beta training mode theme, that was way better than the new one we got >.>

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
The fact that we are getting some DLC characters is a good sign.
And, thank goodness they are starting off with extremely popular characters back to back! Happy as hell right now!

Also, here is some information worth sharing:
https://twitter.com/KickPunchBlock/status/1017120730197217287

Just a few more short notes about the game:
A lot of moves in this game are really minus on block. However, there are some situations where punishing things on block can be bit jarring because of how the block stun works but it is definitely doable if you have good eye for these things and decent reaction time.

When opponent run up to chain a low into a medium and then try to link a medium into another medium, you can interrupt that with a throw or possibly a light normal move because even they can be dealt with if the opponent is left close enough to you.

This may also be an already known fact, but there is a functional juggle system in this game: After anti-airing someone or air-to-airing an opponent you can juggle them with different move. It is best to be careful when handling jump-ins and cross-ups.

Here are some anti- Hades subjects:

d1441ccf91012293.jpg

Blair practically rapes Hades users for free.

Leifasumi

OMFG! Pullum! YAS! What's up with the pink though? I need some blue on her :(
Also her face looks weird as F :/

Oh well, I am buying this now only for her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OMFG! Pullum! YAS! What's up with the pink though? I need some blue on her :(
Also her face looks weird as F :/

Oh well, I am buying this now only for her.
It's probably her alternate color since iirc she was shown earlier a month or two ago in her original blue, plus they have shown official pics if other characters like Hayate in their alternate colors

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Happy as hell they we are getting Pullum!

Rosso is starting to look like a character I would like to play as well. I wonder how the arcade mode is going to turn out. I hope there is an intense final boss in respect to Vold Ignitio (whom was genuinely creepy as fuck).

I uploaded a Supernova Gougi deck combo sample

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD