Final DLC Discussion

Onryoki

Standard Donor
They should've made the Halloween stuff the last DLC pack. Ending years of DLC and support of DOA5 with this is kinda pathetic. :/ You'd really think they would want to end everything on a high note...
It's TN we're talking about, most of the packs that actually looked good were the crossovers.

Jadeinchains

Yeah like people were thinking it would have been more special to end on a Halloween design pack or legacy pack etc, still this packs okay so far, can't really see enough of Helena and Leifangs to judge just now.

Jadeinchains

I mean out of the ones revealed so far Honoka's actually is a crossover collab outfit, she's the pixie from Monster Rancher, Kasumi's is based off of Tecmos old logo, Leifangs seems to be a altered black version of Kasiumi's and Helena's I don't know.

Leifang

Love Leifang costume, it's cute.
I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't been another costume shown off yesterday and today, unless that's just teaser images only, the rate of how much is shown before release?

UPDATE:
DQlDvFDUIAAFnoc.jpg

DQlDvE_VQAAIRZH.jpg

breathofflame34

TBH, I like all three that have been shown. But, until I see my three mains, Koko, Marie, and Hitomi, I can't judge about the quality, IMO

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Just posted on Dead or Alive Facebook, all outfits are inspired by Tecmo games.
Ryu has been shown
https://www.facebook.com/deadoralivegame/photos/pcb.1292972377473511/1292972297473519/?type=3
24862151_1292972297473519_2184036335712028666_n.jpg

Also is that tears on the pants? Or is that light shining on it? I'm referring to the very bottom of the picture near his thigh.
Tbh KasumiLover's dream has came true, a T-shirt and jeans. Too bad it's wasted on Hayabusa, 99% of the hayabusa players only use his C1 or legacy DLC anyway.

@UpSideDownGRUNT Tekken is too shiny though, here denim actually looks like denim.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
He's talking about how you can put characters in bland outfits such as a tee and jeans, that all look like these, which none of us would expect to come out of DOA5's very final DLC lmao.

But shit like this is why the last DLC pack I spent money on was the SamWar pack.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD