Final Fantasy Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I am hearing rumors about FFXII coming as an HD port to PS3/PS4. Is it true? I don't mind playing this game again. It was really good. Would like to fight Gilgamesh again.

TheRealCoxinator

It's just a rumor, look at the date of that article.
A year old for an article honestly doesn't make it a rumor. There have been longer and the game was still made. Fallout 4 for example. There was a rumor about it being made but the main guy said it would be a 'while' before it was revealed. A while apparently = 15 months. That's longer than a year. You can't just say something is a rumor because it says to take what's said as a rumor until officially confirmed. That's been bullshitted pretty hard often times. It's probably highly likely and they are just waiting to see how X/X-2 is received.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Active Time Report is a little dull, lol. XD
Edit:

Stella is out! Luna is a completely different character! O:

Last edited:

HHH816

Yep, and the patch comes out 9th of June. :) We will be able to fight the huge dinosaur-like monsters.

STELLA IS GONEE

i don't have the demo btw
emoticons-memes-okay.gif

Kronin

I will be the only one but I really liked the character showned us in the early trailer of Versus XIII (even if I know that was just the showing of a potential something)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I will be the only one but I really liked the character showned us in the early trailer of Versus XIII (even if I know that was just the showing of a potential something)

Are you talking about Stella? Then you are not the only one, the internet's going crazy right now. Stella (for some reason) had a lot of fans. I think, generic blonde JRPG female A has been replaced by generic blonde JRPG female B. So, whatever... :/

Kronin

Are you talking about Stella? Then you are not the only one, the internet's going crazy right now. Stella (for some reason) had a lot of fans. I think, generic blonde JRPG female A has been replaced by generic blonde JRPG female B. So, whatever... :/

Both of them are similar beauties so I don't think that it's a look matter, personally I would say because the first one gave the appearence to appear less a "damsel in distress" and more a determined strong person in comparison with the current sorrowing character... but again it's too much soon for coming with judgements on Luna.

I'm overall curious about the change of name in this case... maybe Luna (the Moon) is supposed to be a greater source of "light" for Noctis (the night) in comparison to what could do a star (Stella)?

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Though I think, people idolize Stella a bit too much (it's actually not much we even knew about her in the first place) and dismiss Luna a bit too early. Come on guys, don't judge her, just because she looks a little unhappy in a 2 second shot of her. ;)

Edit:

Here's a trailer of Episode Duscae 2.0. The image quality isn't so good though...

Edit 2:
Come on guys, post something, I can't just edit my one post all the time:

Here some gifs of updated mechanics:

ScratchyShadowyDromedary.gif

EnergeticThoseAndeancockoftherock.gif

PhonyUncommonKitfox.gif

CircularAcademicIndianpalmsquirrel.gif

PrestigiousPersonalAmericancurl.gif

DeadRealKingfisher.gif
[

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Patch trailer in high quality:

And a new tech demo for FFXV:

Aren't the animations so natural?! o _ O Best in a video game so far.

Good find with the technical demo at the bottom. I was rather curious as to how they are able to get the rough lightings from certain locations and those nice shadings. They actually used HDR cameras to my surprise and even movies do that. Really good stuff by them.

This is me with my wife at SD Comic-Con a few years ago.

PHO-10Jul22-240246.jpg

I'd be really stoked if Team NINJA could make a Dissidia for console.

My favorites are VII and X. I've rarely been so emotionally invested in a video game as with those two. Advent Children (uncut) is one of my favorite movies.

I think Crisis Core and even Dirge of Cerberus are both underrated.

I love Kingdom Hearts too!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tomorrow we'll get the Duscae 2.0 patch! :D
@Chapstick, have you visited Titan already? If not, you might not get the chance ever again! :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD