Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm a little scared though, that Final Fantasy XV has to share resources with FF VII Remake, Final Fantasy World and whatever other dozens of titles Square Enix is working on. Please just put everything in FFXV, make it good and bring it out in the first half of 2016. :/

Chapstick

I really hope this game is at least halfway done. Not a 5% done release the trailer wait 9 years to get a demo type of thing

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Not a 5% done release the trailer wait 9 years to get a demo type of thing
To be perfectly honest, I think, it's exactly that... >__> It sure as hell won't come in 2016. That will be FFXV year. FFXV has to get undivided attention and has to sell well.

Chapstick

To be perfectly honest, I think, it's exactly that
chandler-joey-rain-o.gif

I'm curious if they'll still release the port since they already announced it. Guess if we don't hear anything tomorrow during their conference we'll know it isn't happening. That World of Final Fantasy thing was kind of odd and imo pointless when they have these other big projects to be working on.

Well, we know why Nomura left FFXV....

My wife is dancing around for joy. This has been at the top of her list for things to be made for years. We'll be there, pre-release, collector's edition, whatever we can get.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpSideDownGRUNT

It will mostly likely be in preperation for VII's 20th Anniversary in 2017, but man, that trailer was hype... I'm not even that fond of FFVII but I'm hype as hell to get a PS4 and FFVII now.

TheRealCoxinator

So on this ver thread. I called a remake with graphics like that. I also said it everytime soeone said xbox one e3 in the stream I was on. WHERE ARE MY FOLLOWERS?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD