Final Fantasy Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Oh, Japan... XD

By the way, today was also confirmed that Dissida NT will have an English dub. Tidus' English voice actor let that slip on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/JATactor/status/889902366501158913
This was confirmed way before today... more like shortly after E3.
http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/ne...ntasy-nt-to-feature-dual-audio-and-figs-text/

If anything, the only thing that leaked today was the possibility of Tidus's English VA reprising his role, hence his involvement.

Jadeinchains

It imo looks terrible. Also the dark, drab and brown look of everything. D:

LOL! :p Okay good that I'm not the only one. The whole atmosphere is really drab and the characters as well look really bland and boring ( which I was expecting since it's just a random multiplayer character but still ) So I'm not interested in this. When it was originally announced I was really on the fence of how I felt about it but after seeing it... No.

Edit: Just saw someone in the Chocobo costume. That's at least cute but the other characters are really... dull.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone remember that old Wii game called Fortune street??

Screenshot_20170806-083417.png

IMG_20170806_005849.jpg

This is how Sephiroth will look ingame

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Uh oh Jecht lol. The only character I know who went on a full entire journey with Braska and Auron 'barefooted'. With no fucking shoes on, like how is that even possible. He didn't even wear Chancletas (Flip flops). That man is too manly, even for me.

Curious on his gameplay compared to his Dissidia counterpart.

Jadeinchains

Hah, I wondered when they would reveal him...

Here he is:

dgn2pntvyae1sfj40slv.jpg

And here's the trailer:

It looks so strange though to not have nipples on an as deteailed and fairky realistic looking character model has his.

Hmm seeing him in action I have to admit he does look cool even though I was hoping for Yuna... Also this game is just beautiful. The island looks great, TN have done a great job on it. I wonder what they're gonna go for doa6. And yeah the lack of nipples is strange looking lol.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Based on what I saw in that trailer... I really hope Jecht has more viable HP attacks that have decent AOE in a 3v3 environment (please God, bring back Ultimate Jecht Shot). Otherwise he's gonna be another case like Cloud in his shit-tier days during the arcade's initial release.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DISSIDIA NT UPDATE:

For those wondering when the closed online beta goes live, we have a confirmed date:

August 26, 2017 - September 4, 2017.

Expect to get the beta codes a few days before then if you haven't got them yet, and start marking your calendars now!

NOTE: Only 14 characters will be playable in the beta.

EDIT: Found out this date is specifically for Japan, so unless you have a Japanese PSN account, you're gonna have a hard time getting in.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Are we expecting any playable formats on the beta? any training modes? or straight to the fray?
There is a training mode, a "Class Mode" (which I'm assuming is their version of rank battles), as well as COM Battle, which allows you to freely switch between two AI-controlled teammates.

As far as all this stuff about the online beta, I'm hella confused. On some sites they're saying the announced release dates for that beta is Japan only, while others are saying it's a simultaneous worldwide release. So until I get some concrete information, I'm gonna shut up about it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Nikotsumi @Chapstick @Tyaren @Mayor-Of-Mustard

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170724202544.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170805050956.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170805180515.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170805193454.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170805063041.png

Apologies for those filters as they were set to 'random' by Prompto. I was going to adjust that but totally forgot will admit.

I'm making one for Iris, but I'm actually pretty bored with the game and may not hop on it for awhile. I'll likely hop on FF12 one of these days to play it but man, I haven't been gaming as much.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD