DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170810153855.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170810040456.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170810154007.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170810061617.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Crazy, what's all actually in the game and programmed to perfectly function. I bet Luna is somewhere in there too as a full fledged party member. Just some months before release Tabata had stated that Luna was going to be part of the party at some point...

FFXV is the biggest waste of what could have been an amazing game. The base story and lore was actually great, for once no convoluted nonsense. Characters were also great and so was the huge game world that they designed. Then they realized only half of that and sold it as a complete game to unsuspecting gamers. Up until release day I still believed many of the untruths that they told us about the game. Since I didn't want to spoiler myself I had to find out a lot by myself while playing. :(

UpSideDownGRUNT

I actually didn't sign up in the first place. ;) For two reasons:

1) I don't have a PS+ subscription (which you need?) and I don't plan to get one.
2) I very much dislike playing online.

I still would've loved to try out the game. :(
I actually I don't think you need plus, the beta is confirmed to have training and I think versus com battles

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That's one of the stone pillars that Gladio can weild in his DLC episode. Perhaps SE plans/planned to make it a permanent, equipable weapon? XD

Jadeinchains

You don't have to pretend...I know you love this! XD

Lmao! XD

Lyrics -

*song starts* "...ass..ass..ass.ass..ass... Sorry x3 *sings in Korean*"

Honestly It was beautiful and gave me life and to be completely honest It's now stuck in my head and I just keep on repeating sorry over and over again like I'm Naotora Ii or something.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
FINAL FANTASY XV_20170816183521.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170816183642.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170816183816.png

FINAL FANTASY XV_20170816183602.png

There are other items such as the Toy Sword from the demo. Prompto even has one called Super_Soaker (sounds like a Water Gun) however it doesn't have a description like Ravus's Daemon Sword and it doesn't have an icon.

For the Toy Hammers, they were to make a sound but they do not play. Apparently the sound files are missing as "HIT_toy.wmv". Going to assume that in the future via an update, we may get the Toy Hammers for free along with the provided sound files. There's no way they are going to charge people for base weapons that are 10 in ATK lololol.

Also there are hidden character data:

NOCTIS
GLADIOLUS
IGNIS
PROMPTO
COR
ARANEA
IRIS
ARDYN
LUNAFREYA
GENTIANA

--------

UMBRA
HUNTER (who?)
???
???
RAVUS
???

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Aranea has been a favorite for many. Wouldn't be surprised if she came out first to be quite honest. There wasn't an all option so I didn't vote.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD