Final Fantasy Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
At the heels of Dissidia NT's release date, Trueblade Seeker has uploaded a guide for Jecht's complete moveset. He no longer has just-frame combos, so he's much more forgiving with timing them. However, Jecht Beam shoots twice, and his unique EX skill allows him to cancel most moves freely.

On a final note, Jecht Meteor is a lame-ass renaming for Ultimate Jecht Shot. I hope they fix that in the English localization.

Nikotsumi

Lol it's way earlier than I thought.
So, there are six new characters included in the Deluxe Edtion, assuming they'll already have Ultimecia, Golbez and Cloud of Darkness in the Arcade version by the time the game releases on PS4 (which will have Noctis too), I think those six may be Yuna (yes please), Laguna, Prishe, Tifa, Gilgameh and Gabranth since they're the only missing characters from the past games.

Speaking of Gabranth, he's the only [?] "villain" who has not been mentioned to be added in the Arcade version, which is a shame, even if they probably would have to rework him completely since there's not an EX mode anymore.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The 6 season pass chars better be brand new. All the 012 chars should come with the game free.
Unfortunately, it's not looking that way. With the three remaining antagonists from the original Dissidia covering the next three months, and a possible reveal of Noctis - if not a new stage - in December, it seems likely the characters will be Tifa, Laguna, Gabranth, Prishe, Gilgamesh, and Yuna.

Jadeinchains

Unfortunately, it's not looking that way. With the three remaining antagonists from the original Dissidia covering the next three months, and a possible reveal of Noctis - if not a new stage - in December, it seems likely the characters from 012 will be those 6 characters.

How many NEW characters have been revealed for this game yet? I know we have Noctis since it's pretty obvious he'll be revealed... But besides him has they're been a single new character?

SilverForte

We should be getting everything the arcade gets for free. If they aren't paying for it, we shouldn't either. I'm already not very excited for this game due to the 3v3 focus. This would be another blow for me.

Jadeinchains

There's only 4 more character reveals. :x ...All I wanted was Fran to be a playable character in this game... And Yuna, But more so Fran...

tumblr_inline_npuqt8pg621qmhhwm_500.gif

She better be dlc.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hopefully the true Gilgamesh returns. That FFXV version was a fast excuse despite him being 'slightly' cool there. Bring back original Gilgamesh.

For a vanilla version of the game, we can expect DLC characters for sure.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
On PC?? I may have to consider getting that, although they know what they're getting themselves into bringing it to PC XD

Do you have a powerful gaming PC? The updates they showed off here are only possible if your PC has some power under the hood. Also, do you even care for the game? You still didn't finish it... >__>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Do you have a powerful gaming PC? The updates they showed off here are only possible if your PC has some power under the hood. Also, do you even care for the game? You still didn't finish it... >__>
I can get one once I'm in school. And yeah I do, just because I don't have the ability to download the latest patch so I can play it its complete state doesn't mean I don't XD I just refuse to play a game that isn't fully patched, doesn't mean I don't care for the game

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can get one once I'm in school. And yeah I do, just because I don't have the ability to download the latest patch so I can play it its complete state doesn't mean I don't XD I just refuse to play a game that isn't fully patched, doesn't mean I don't care for the game

We told you several times that you don't need the very latest patch. They don't really add anything of significance... Also, how come you are able to download all the patches and DLC for games like Street Fighter V?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
We told you several times that you don't need the very latest patch. They don't really add anything of significance... Also, how come you are able to download all the patches and DLC for games like Street Fighter V?
I know but I want the latest patches so I can have everything, I'm a perfectionist in regards to gaming experience so I won't play a game if I can't download it's latest content/beat a level without knowing why I fail to beat it. And SFV has more manageable patch sizes, I'm given only 14GB per month(unless I'm lucky and can use xfinity or use one of my family's hotspots) so I have to pick and choose what to prioritize. SFV is priority since the patches are only about 1-6 GB, while the latest FFXV patch is like 14GB right there, and I'm sure it's bigger now that they've added all this new stuff. And it's not playing favorites to SFV, I still can't download the 8GB story mode because this month the Tekken DLC is coming out so I'm saving my remaining GB for that, I think it'll be quite a while before I can get either the FF patch and SFV story patch but I'm fine with that for now

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Just thinking about it, loading times will be extremely reduced too. If only this was released on the same time frame as FFXV for consoles, I would of bought the PC version. It will be a overall better experience.

But damn, I just now realized I have to get all the character episodes again and other content.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD