Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Beat the episode in 1 1/2 hours. It was alright... I didn't didn't attempt the alternate ending yet though.

Is this a bug in general or just with my game? The bonus costume that you unlock after beating the episode is exactly the same old default costume without the jacket that was always in the game. o__O This one:

Jadeinchains

That's me beat episode Ignis too now, I actually really liked it and I've played through another ending too and I won't say much since its still new but I really liked it. I definitely think Episode Ignis and Episode Prompto were more strong while episode Gladio was just okay.

Also the new outfit Ignis got was really cool, not sure why its not appearing for you Tyaren? Although I haven't checked it out in the main game.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also the new outfit Ignis got was really cool, not sure why its not appearing for you Tyaren? Although I haven't checked it out in the main game.

That's exactly what I mean though. In the main game it isn't there, or rather it is there but it looks exactly like the crownsguard costume without the jacket and his usual cockatoo hair and not the dishevelled hair of the DLC episode. :/

Nikotsumi

Quickly finished the episode now. Best one of the three (even if Prompto's was longer).
Ignis' unlockable costume is the same as his jacketless one, but without gloves... however when you unlock it, the notice clearly says he has his hair down (which imo looks a lot better), really hope it's a bug or something.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I can see why people can't stand Gladio from time to time. Episode Ignis:

Gladio: -Yells- Then speak up next time Ignis! -Inaudible voice-

Ignis: Yes...alright, I understand. Apologies.

Alright Gladio that was just completely unnecessary bro. Putting out stress on Ignis and yelling isn't helping right now while I'm taking over these areas. I can understand the situation being at play but damn, that yelling almost felt like my speakers were more at danger than the prince.

HHH816

giphy.gif

FFUUUUUU..need rinoa to kick her ass

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Tyaren @Jadeinchains

Here it is, Assassin's Creed Origins did something that took everyone by surprise and has over 10 reaction videos. I prefer you guys to just watch it and see for yourselves (unless you seen it already) but this was pretty incredible. I was a bit surprised on who appeared:

Also doesn't that cutscene look much different than that of FFXV when they do it? did Ubisoft made this? if so, think the team should ask them next time because that looked incredibly good lmao.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh dear, it's happening again...lol

DRyUYWFV4AAestU.jpg

DRy9YA0UQAAHPXR.jpg

DRyUYiJUEAESel1.jpg

This time no Noodle Prince? :(

CO36Qpg.gif

Also doesn't that cutscene look much different than that of FFXV when they do it? did Ubisoft made this? if so, think the team should ask them next time because that looked incredibly good lmao.

It does look nice and it does look better than the similar scene in FFXV's own Luminous Engine. The lighting is much nicer, the hair rendering is nicer and the cloth physics are as well.
Here a comparison screen:
X4dIHoV.png

maxresdefault.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
What the hell?

26171068_10155991928426779_7062971925779497990_o.jpg

Apparently FF7 and FFX takes place in the same world but just in a different timeline. FF Wiki is like "Yo, I don't got time to edit the shit between the two and it's almost New Years. Fuck that."

Jadeinchains

Yeah its mentioned that the character Shinra from FFX2, the Spirans probably invented space travel and eventually found the planet FF7 is on then I guess Shinra's descendants eventually would found the Shinra corporation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD