Final Fantasy Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

1.2.0 update for Comrades is out... and fucking of course all the cool new content is ALL post game shit. Making being able to play as Avatars based on Iris/ravus/aranea etc. fucking worthless to anyone who didn't slog through this boring trash.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
1.2.0 update for Comrades is out... and fucking of course all the cool new content is ALL post game shit. Making being able to play as Avatars based on Iris/ravus/aranea etc. fucking worthless to anyone who didn't slog through this boring trash.

What are the list of playable avatars?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Surprise, the Royal Edition update for everyone that already owns FFXV costs 14.99€ instead of 19.99€ as everyone thought. :) I guess it's 14.99$ as well.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
https://finalfantasyxv.com/lunafreya-contest-rules

28870439_1965674043749910_1109929420859626418_n.jpg

In terms of interior specs, this roughly costs $1900-$2,700. However they priced it for $5,000. Which probably means that the chassis and other hidden interiors not opened are adding up to the cost, the chassis for one probably because it's a unique limited chassis (probably? assuming that's the reason for such an outrageous price). Personally you can get a cheaper PC with that very same specs but this one adds the cool factor of the character Lunafreya. You have a chance to win it for free (only one winner for the PC) if you do the contest.

Become the oracle of master race. Call upon the summons of Nvidia and AMD to smite your foes with glorious motion.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
:eek:
After you dragging poor Lisa back and forth through the mud after that roof almost landed on her?!
A little dragging is the least! That Prompto deserves lol.

Lisa is...was an evil witch and Puronputo-kun is pure and innocent? There's like a gulf of a difference.

obvs.gif

Jadeinchains

Lisa is...was an evil witch and Puronputo-kun is pure and innocent? There's like a gulf of a difference.

obvs.gif

Mccuse me?! Prompto could.never compete with Lisa, He just isn't on the same level, Everything Lisa does Is iconic meanwhile Prompto has never done anything iconic. #fact
Plus the only person Lisa "technically" ever tortured was Hayate which he deserved cause he sucks so Lisa was actually doing a public service for all of us!
anigif_enhanced-4651-1435699212-2.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Mccuse me?! Prompto could.never compete with Lisa, He just isn't on the same level, Everything Lisa does Is iconic meanwhile Prompto has never done anything iconic. #fact!

Prompto looking super epic:

Lisa looking...not so epic:

*gif of Lisa getting crushed, mangled and pierced by heaps of metal and burned to a crisp by blazing flames*

I really wished I had a gif of this, lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Prompto's one and only true love:

31571896834_ffa608ce33_o.png

(That side quest was cute. :3)

I wish he had better taste in women...but I guess him being so gullible and easily manipulated by a...(what did that certain banned member always call Cindy, lol?) is part of his charm.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD