Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Happy Birthday Gladio! :D

DZww7lhV4AA6ufA.jpg:orig

UpSideDownGRUNT

Nice try? I know for a fact that gif was exactly what was going on with you seeing Episode Aranea, lol.
I read it up, she actually gets the short end of the stick(as usual lol)

everybody gets a full episode Aranea gets a "short side story"... I'm calling it will only be like an hour long.

Jadeinchains

Woohoo! Awesome that Arenea and Luna will get an episode, That's going to be great, Although that's a shame about Ariana Grande getting a shorter episode but It will still be cool to see her and Luna playable, It will also maybe show us a different side of Luna If she's actually fighting.

I'm kinda confused too though why Noctis is getting an episode but oh well.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm kinda confused too though why Noctis is getting an episode but oh well.

A couple of months ago they asked fans on a convention if they wanted an ultimate happy ending for the game. I guess, with Episode Noctis they will get that ending, with everyone surviving, Gladio and Ignis having their fabulous gay wedding and everyone attending an Aranea Grande concert. XD

Jadeinchains

A couple of months ago they asked fans on a convention if they wanted an ultimate happy ending for the game. I guess, with Episode Noctis they will get that ending, with everyone surviving, Gladio and Ignis having their fabulous gay wedding and everyone listening to an Aranea Grande concert. XD

Oh that actually sounds really cool, I hope they go all the way with it, Like -

Luna and Noctis have a wedding, Gladio proposes to Ignis, Prompto proposes to Cindy and they decide to have a 3 way wedding all at the same time. Iris meets someone at the wedding and gets together with them. Aranea then puts her hair in a ponytail and performs at the wedding. *cries a single tear* That sounds beautiful.

PS: Aranea looks really good in her episode image.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD