Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

As long as it's not this nasty looking rabbit XD
Terra and Kuja would drag her by her musty white hair XD Kings and queens don't lose to peasants like Fran ;-p

Play FFXII first, Then you can comment on the queen of Final Fantasy. :p xoxo
From her iconic white waist length hair to her gag worthy Dolce & Gabbana handcrafted outfit. xo
Kuja wishes he could compete with Fran but he can't, Tragic.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Heyyyy why the Fran hate? She's cool. You don't see many bow users in Final Fantasy anymore I feel like there can be some love for the black bunny of Eruyt Village.
I like Fran to a degree but I roast her since Jade likes to roast Kuja who's prettier than all the girls except for Terra, Yshtolla, Cloud of Darkness and anyone else in Dissidia I find attractive xD its more a joke tbh, I don't honestly hate any FF characters besides maybe Ultimecia, she's beautiful but she's not bi icon worthy or that cool imo like Cloud of Darkness is <3

IMG_xr36b4.jpg

Next to Kuja I feel its one of the best and darkest villain characters imo xD

@Jadeinchains Kuja has a better body and better fashion than Fran tho xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

GUYS! You DO know Rinoa is in because the first female was a NEW addition to Disdidia from current era FF(which apparently means FFVIII is new era??)

Tuna was in Dissidia 012 thus would not be "new" so there's still a chance for Yuna.

That said... if FFVIII is considered "new era" then the next female could be Tifa!!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
GUYS! You DO know Rinoa is in because the first female was a NEW addition to Disdidia from current era FF(which apparently means FFVIII is new era??)

Tuna was in Dissidia 012 thus would not be "new" so there's still a chance for Yuna.

That said... if FFVIII is considered "new era" then the next female could be Tifa!!!
TUNA??o_O

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains Kuja has a better body and better fashion than Fran tho xD

tenor.gif

Kuja...? A better body than Fran? But he looks like a preteen sex monster... Gross.
True.

I'd buy the game tonight if Tina Tifa (Same thing really), Fran, or Yuffie were announced.

As far as Fran being in goes.

YeeeeeeAIN'T wannit!

Bun-Bun got style, drop you like phat beat.

Yeah I really think It's either Yuna ( Tuna ) or Tifa that's gonna be the other female character this season that gets in though I think more it will be Yuna. If there is a season 2 though there's lots of characters I'd like to see get in. Fran, Rikku, Paine, Serah, Tifa etc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kuja...? A better body than Fran? But he looks like a preteen sex monster... Gross.
tenor.gif

True.

Yeah I really think It's either Yuna ( Tuna ) or Tifa that's gonna be the other female character this season that gets in though I think more it will be Yuna. If there is a season 2 though there's lots of characters I'd like to see get in. Fran, Rikku, Paine, Serah, Tifa etc.
What??? Kuja hot af tho, have you not seen his body??:eek::eek:

IMG_20180430_091552.jpg

That's perfection. Although Terra has the best one imo since she reminds me lf Lili, your faves wish they had a snatched waist and abs and showed almost their whole body like Kuja:cool: Plus he acts like Lili which is the main reason I like him, he's better than even Sephiroth imo

UpSideDownGRUNT

Reason I say Zack is likely because Zack's Japanese VA was in talks with the Dissidia NT team...and not really they had the same sword but that's about it really. Worst Case Scenario Zack could be a skin swap for Cloud(also Zack is low key the better character... )

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD