Final Fantasy Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

The one collab I actually cared about was basically nothing but a mobile game most of the western fans don't know gets a full quest and guest party member... ugh... And they still never released that comrades stuff lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh her, I already broke the game and been added her without any problems.

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20181002184925.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20181002185205.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20181002185154.png

FINAL_FANTASY_XV_20181002185531.png

Her attacks work and her duo special works. Only downside is lack of dialogue with everyone.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

:x... I haven't received a single alert from this thread for like...3+ months and so thought that just no one was talking about FF, Then I suddenly see an alert from Kasumi posting in this thread and find that people have been talking the entire time...oops.

Anyway tbh I'm pretty much over FFXV now and not really excited for episode Ariana Grande etc and ready for what comes next ( Which I imagine is FF7 remake which should be coming out in 3019 )

Did they reveal Yuna for Dissidia yet? Gonna guess no.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
:x... I haven't received a single alert from this thread for like...3+ months and so thought that just no one was talking about FF, Then I suddenly see an alert from Kasumi posting in this thread and find that people have been talking the entire time...oops.

Anyway tbh I'm pretty much over FFXV now and not really excited for episode Ariana Grande etc and ready for what comes next ( Which I imagine is FF7 remake which should be coming out in 3019 )

Did they reveal Yuna for Dissidia yet? Gonna guess no.
You too?? I feel like tbh this new site set up makes you miss like every post in threads we're always in. Like I never get posts from the redesigns thread and other ones, I have to actually look in them and my emails for those threads come back super late xD
At least she isn't a little boy or an underage girl :)
What are you getting at?

Jadeinchains

You too?? I feel like tbh this new site set up makes you miss like every post in threads we're always in. Like I never get posts from the redesigns thread and other ones, I have to actually look in them and my emails for those threads come back super late xD

What are you getting at?
I noticed that when we haven't replied to a thread in a while, the forum software unwatches the thread, thus no notifications.

Yeah I think Its cause I didn't reply or post anything here for a while so It unwatched the thread for me, oops lol. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
aranea is awesome plain and simple lol.
Her personality I like to a degree but I just can't get into her actual appearance xD I would say my favorite FF girls are Luna, Gentianna, and my favorite Dissidia ones are Terra(she's my favorite), Y'shtolla(I love her design and personality and how she's blind), and I like Cloud of Darkness and Rinoa and Shantotta. I'm not a fan of Ultimecia besides her looks tbh tho

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD