Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

just watched a video that mentioned that in FFXV in total the amount of lines Luna and Noctis had together was 12... And If you exclude lines from scenes when they were children or after she'd died they had a grand total of!!!.....1 line together...And Noctis was unconscious during it.

It was a video going over If there was a better connection between Noctis and Sarah from that new dlc thing in the space of 30 minutes than there was between Noctis and Luna across the entire game.

KujaAngerer

just watched a video that mentioned that in FFXV in total the amount of lines Luna and Noctis had together was 12... And If you exclude lines from scenes when they were children or after she'd died they had a grand total of!!!.....1 line together...And Noctis was unconscious during it.

It was a video going over If there was a better connection between Noctis and Sarah from that new dlc thing in the space of 30 minutes than there was between Noctis and Luna across the entire game.
Oh yeah, I saw that one. I disagree with the guy's interpretation of the romance that it's already strong enough to not require any validation. You could say the same for the main characters' chemistry to a lesser extent but in the end, who wants character relationships without any build-up or progression that must be constantly viewed from the lens of "they actually have a really solid relationship that we just haven't seen much/any of"?

Jadeinchains

Oh yeah, I saw that one. I disagree with the guy's interpretation of the romance that it's already strong enough to not require any validation. You could say the same for the main characters' chemistry to a lesser extent but in the end, who wants character relationships without any build-up or progression that must be constantly viewed from the lens of "they actually have a really solid relationship that we just haven't seen much/any of"?

Yeah agreed, I got what he was meaning by what he said but I'd say that we really needed to see more of Luna and Noctis actually interacting with one another in the game since they are barely together during the game and when they are they are purely talking about their duties as Oracle and King when It would have been nice to just seem them joking and talking about stuff.

KujaAngerer

Yeah agreed, I got what he was meaning by what he said but I'd say that we really needed to see more of Luna and Noctis actually interacting with one another in the game since they are barely together during the game and when they are they are purely talking about their duties as Oracle and King when It would have been nice to just seem them joking and talking about stuff.
Same here, I'd like any bonding scenes between them. The problem is, Lunafreya feels like a walking plot point and character development tool for Noctis rather than an actual person. Added dialogue, like the flashback of her saying she wishes to "only be by his [Noctis'] side" (or something along these lines) doesn't change that when most of her dialogue is still just exposition.
Putting spoken dialogue aside, the book through which you can send messages to her is pretty bad too. It just serves as an another reminder of how close they're supposed to be and it being established poorly.

Jadeinchains

Fran on her way to steal Yuna's dlc spot in the dissidia season pass. xoxo
tumblr_inline_nz7p9ea4W01rzbdqg_250.gif

Jk I'm excited for Yuna, she should have stole Vayne's spot... why did he get in? Literally any other FFXII character would have been preferable. Ashe is Perfection and invented the short shorts/skirt hybrid, Balthier Is hot and Penelope would be cool too but oh well.

PS: When Are we gonna see Yuna's reveal?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fran on her way to steal Yuna's dlc spot in the dissidia season pass. xoxo
tumblr_inline_nz7p9ea4W01rzbdqg_250.gif

Jk I'm excited for Yuna, she should have stole Vayne's spot... why did he get in? Literally any other FFXII character would have been preferable. Ashe is Perfection and invented the short shorts/skirt hybrid, Balthier Is hot and Penelope would be cool too but oh well.

PS: When Are we gonna see Yuna's reveal?
Hottie is the bi queen of gifs xD and is Yuna coming? I've completely forgotten who's been confirmed for the season pass >.>

Jadeinchains

Hottie is the bi queen of gifs xD and is Yuna coming? I've completely forgotten who's been confirmed for the season pass >.>

I love not getting alerts! <3 /s
But yeah Yuna is basically guaranteed I think at this point cause of the leak. I wonder If there's any plans for q season 2? If there was I'd be hoping for -

Fran ( obviously )
Tifa
Rikku/Paine
Lulu
Serah
Ashe
Fang

Though I seriously doubt most of them would get in, especially with some of the very random choices in season 1 like Vayne. Fang I could totally see getting in though. ( Ariana too actually )

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I wonder when Tuna and Snow will be revealed for Dissidia
They've been slightly inconsistent with the update stream lately... possibly because this month also marks the 3rd anniversary of Dissidia in arcades, which I believe they're preparing for.

Keep in mind the original release date for the arcade was November 26, 2015. So the update stream - and the reveal of Yuna - may broadcast on that day since it falls on a Monday.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD