Final Fantasy Thread

Atahotaku

Well, how about that? I just realized I prefer Yuna's english voice actress than her japanese seiyuu. That's a first.

Anyways, as a waifu's lover, I'm surprised that Tifa isn't in the game yet. And leaving objetivity aside, I would prefered Lulu than Yuna.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yuna looks beautiful. Team Ninja as always does the best/most polished fighting game character models. And there's 6 at once of them in one match. O:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I absolutely love this dress of hers, I think it's even better than Terra's default dress!

dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-yuna-2_0903D4000000911480.jpg

Macca Beam

Btw anyone play XIV? I just recently started it, primal behemoth server

yeah, it's a pretty ok game. sticks to its established formulas in every way possible, but still the most polished MMO out there with decent sized patches (k*rean mmos i came from can take up to 6mo to make two bosses/dungeons). i like that it lets you play every class on one character, have a user interface that doesn't choke the game, and a soundtrack composed by jesus himself covering extremely varied genres like ebin orchestra, trance, chinese edm, the indian anthem and anime openings

since you're new, do NOT rush to endgame, because it turns into a treadmill where you sign on once a week to play rope-jumping with randos for time-gated gear (in a subscription game, that means it costs real money) that will let you get bigger dick DEEPS on your PARSE, before you inevitably join the hordes on basket weaving forums to complain about there being no content but your stockholm syndrome doesn't allow you to let go etc etc. and 3-6 months later a hot load of free, better gear is dropped on your head and the entire game moves on to newer raids and you realize the endgame is a massive meme

i'll sub again at the 3rd expansion next year though

Chapstick

yeah, it's a pretty ok game. sticks to its established formulas in every way possible, but still the most polished MMO out there with decent sized patches (k*rean mmos i came from can take up to 6mo to make two bosses/dungeons). i like that it lets you play every class on one character, have a user interface that doesn't choke the game, and a soundtrack composed by jesus himself covering extremely varied genres like ebin orchestra, trance, chinese edm, the indian anthem and anime openings

since you're new, do NOT rush to endgame, because it turns into a treadmill where you sign on once a week to play rope-jumping with randos for time-gated gear (in a subscription game, that means it costs real money) that will let you get bigger dick DEEPS on your PARSE, before you inevitably join the hordes on basket weaving forums to complain about there being no content but your stockholm syndrome doesn't allow you to let go etc etc. and 3-6 months later a hot load of free, better gear is dropped on your head and the entire game moves on to newer raids and you realize the endgame is a massive meme

i'll sub again at the 3rd expansion next year though
Yeah I rushed to heavensward and kinda felt like I shouldn’t have lol so I’m taking it more slowly now

It’s also a LOT to take in with so many dungeons and boss mechanics to learn

Jadeinchains

I absolutely love this dress of hers, I think it's even better than Terra's default dress!

View attachment 26378

Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to add this outfit into the game but I'm happy they did because it looks amazing seeing it realized in HD like this. I never got Dissidia but If I did Yuna would easily be my main out of the currently included characters. ( Obviously I'd always hoped in vain for Fran but it wasn't meant to be )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to add this outfit into the game but I'm happy they did because it looks amazing seeing it realized in HD like this. I never got Dissidia but If I did Yuna would easily be my main out of the currently included characters. ( Obviously I'd always hoped in vain for Fran but it wasn't meant to be )
I would like Fran in tbh. I like her, I was just trolling this entire time about not liking her like I did lisa, she's a uniquely beautiful character xD Terra and Kuja and Cloud of Darkness are still my top three favorites tho since I love their designs

Macca Beam

Yeah I rushed to heavensward and kinda felt like I shouldn’t have lol so I’m taking it more slowly now

It’s also a LOT to take in with so many dungeons and boss mechanics to learn
yep, you would only rush if you need to play the current raid tier "when it's relevant", with active parties and at the intended gear level etc

it's a lot to take in at first, but the designers run out of ideas eventually. we're now at a point where people just call mechanics in recent raids by the names of their first occurrences in the past. the solution to practically everything in the game boils down to "stand at the right place at the right moment" because it's an mmo with a kinda ridiculous server tick rate that doesn't allow for reflex-based gameplay

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD