Anyone see this? its apparently what Cloud looks like in FFVIIR2.0

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
My fellow travelers, we have done it. Ramuh Prompto

steamuserimages-a.akamaihayeyayad.jpg

steamuserimages-a.akamat2562aihd.jpg

Along with his trusty steed, Zap.
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg

"Thy land will face the wrath of the mighty bolts of heaven of true snapshots and thunder."

Attachments

• 1437147907_preview_Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Screenshot 2018.07.10 - 20.00.39.81.jpg
    1437147907_preview_Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Screenshot 2018.07.10 - 20.00.39.81.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 73

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Going by everything that's been translated in Rinoa's starting moveset for Dissidia, her playstyle seems to resemble Phoenix in MvC3, but in an arena fighter.

Despite being a Marksman, her standard BRV attacks are mid-range at best, with one being retractable (Angelo Call). Her unique EX skill - Angel Wing - is one of the riskiest in the game.

When Rinoa activates Angel Wing, her old set of BRV attacks are replaced with a complete set of new ones with better range, and she gets a high boost in overall BRV damage output. But it has many downsides:

1) You can no longer activate your shared EX skills.

2) You cannot be debuffed from EX skills, but you also can't be buffed from them either. Furthermore, all buffs received prior to activating Angel Wing are automatically removed.

3) Your HP is gradually sapped away, and the longer you're in Angel Wing form, the faster your HP is reduced.

Thankfully, you don't permanently remain in Angel Wing form when you've activated it. After 15 seconds, you can choose to deactivate it and return to normal mode. That being said, Angel Wing is only recommended if you're good with meter management.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Going by everything that's been translated in Rinoa's starting moveset for Dissidia, her playstyle seems to resemble Phoenix in MvC3, but in an arena fighter.

Despite being a Marksman, her standard BRV attacks are mid-range at best, with one being retractable (Angelo Call). Her unique EX skill - Angel Wing - is one of the riskiest in the game.

When Rinoa activates Angel Wing, her old set of BRV attacks are replaced with a complete set of new ones with better range, and she gets a high boost in overall BRV damage output. But it has many downsides:

1) You can no longer activate your shared EX skills.

2) You cannot be debuffed from EX skills, but you also can't be buffed from them either. Furthermore, all buffs received prior to activating Angel Wing are automatically removed.

3) Your HP is gradually sapped away, and the longer you're in Angel Wing form, the faster your HP is reduced.

Thankfully, you don't permanently remain in Angel Wing form when you've activated it. After 15 seconds, you can choose to deactivate it and return to normal mode. That being said, Angel Wing is only recommended if you're good with meter management.
Oooh..... That's her play style???:oops: I like Pheonix type characters with dramatic move sets and who can lose health over time, plus angels I like as well as angel wings XD

I may get her, I loved dramatic double edged move sets like that!

Jadeinchains

You just know! that Yuna is gagged right now seeing Rinoa out here kicking ass meanwhile she's under house arrest in Bevelle. The church of Yeven better set her free so that she can slay your faves in Dissidia. I seriously expect her to be the next dlc character now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You just know! that Yuna is gagged right now seeing Rinoa out here kicking ass meanwhile she's under house arrest in Bevelle. The church of Yeven better set her free so that she can slay your faves in Dissidia. I seriously expect her to be the next dlc character now.
As long as it's not this nasty looking rabbit XD
Fran.png
Terra and Kuja would drag her by her musty white hair XD Kings and queens don't lose to peasants like Fran ;-p

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
As long as it's not this nasty looking rabbit XD
Terra and Kuja would drag her by her musty white hair XD Kings and queens don't lose to peasants like Fran ;-p
Heyyyy why the Fran hate? She's cool. You don't see many bow users in Final Fantasy anymore I feel like there can be some love for the black bunny of Eruyt Village.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD